By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13:21 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:12:52 pm What's so important that you would like to say, Matty?
i just like to talk, jeff. any question would be nice
Matty, will tonight's tribal change the dynamics of the game drastically? Or is this an easy vote?

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ron
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13:18 pm Ron, is this game solidly in different alliances yet or is it kind of open? Do you feel like you are solidly with one group of people?
Ron's #1 has always been and will always be Ron. I think relationships and dynamics evolve over the game. Who you work with depends on who is left and what is the next best move. People you trust on day 1 might not be as useful or trustworthy on Day 19, and the reverse can be true too. I am a big believer that everything is repairable. Even if you send someone to the jury, a good jury member should be able to respect the play.
Charlie, Susie, Gillian liked this

Ron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09:08 pm Chris, it's only f12 but it's time we start talking about it. Final three goats. At some point there inevitably will be players that most likely will not win and most players want to sit against in the final. Are people already angling to be the one in the finals with the goats?
I don't know if Final 12 is too early to tell or not. I feel like jurors don't typically care about one's path through pre-merge because no one was around to collectively see it all take place. We've only been through one (and half?) rounds with our second one second tonight at merge so I assume it'll all begin to pan out.
Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:14:10 pm
Matty wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13:21 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:12:52 pm What's so important that you would like to say, Matty?
i just like to talk, jeff. any question would be nice
Matty, will tonight's tribal change the dynamics of the game drastically? Or is this an easy vote?
I think this will definitely change the course of the game. We're in the merge, every vote is important and will change how this game works. Even from yesterday to today, dynamics I thought were consistent have switched up
Charlie, Ziggy Lichman liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Ron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:15:41 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13:18 pm Ron, is this game solidly in different alliances yet or is it kind of open? Do you feel like you are solidly with one group of people?
Ron's #1 has always been and will always be Ron. I think relationships and dynamics evolve over the game. Who you work with depends on who is left and what is the next best move. People you trust on day 1 might not be as useful or trustworthy on Day 19, and the reverse can be true too. I am a big believer that everything is repairable. Even if you send someone to the jury, a good jury member should be able to respect the play.
i believe everything is repairable too
Matty liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:11:02 pm
Charlie wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09:17 pm
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07:02 pm Hey thotties! Question from the zigmeister.
As a former winner I know a thing about good and bad jury management. It may seem unimportant now, but every boot is going to decide the winner ever since y'all kicked Aurora to the can. For those brave enough to answer me, do you think there is a correct way to send someone home? Why or why not?
Aww thotties. You really know how to make a girl feel special.

I think there isn't in overarching correct way to send someone home but there are correct ways to send each person if you want their jury vote.
How do you want to be voted out if you are voted out? Do you respect a blindside? Or would you rather see it coming?
Big question. I of course want to say I respect the blindside but I don't know what my emotions would be like on the jury. It's not just acheiving the blindside it's how you acheive the blindside.
Michelle, Ron liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Susie
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:15:41 pm
I agree, they'll be no hard feelings from me after the game.
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni