By Charlie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12:39 pm Charlie, is what Michelle said true, is it too late to change the opinion of the jury if they view you in a negative light?
I really don't think so Jeff. I think as rowdy as this jury is they will at least half reset when it comes to the final tribal council. And everyone here has a bag tricks they've started preparing for that final tribal. I think if you know how you are being perceived by the jury you have direction for coming up with the best pitch to alter that perception at the end. Maybe not knowing how the jury feels is worse.
Michelle, Reem liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Charlie
Posts Custom
Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:14:41 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12:39 pm Charlie, is what Michelle said true, is it too late to change the opinion of the jury if they view you in a negative light?
I really don't think so Jeff. I think as rowdy as this jury is they will at least half reset when it comes to the final tribal council. And everyone here has a bag tricks they've started preparing for that final tribal. I think if you know how you are being perceived by the jury you have direction for coming up with the best pitch to alter that perception at the end. Maybe not knowing how the jury feels is worse.
Maybe the jury's reactions to that question would suggest otherwise though. Emojis are fun.

Charlie

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:14:46 pm Randy, is it intimidating coming here and seeing the reaction of the jury?
Of course it is. Knowing how they feel can directly impact a vote, and seeing it directed so negativley towards me isnt any reassurance, but it doesn't mean i wont stop fighting. all i can do now is try and get to the end of this game for myself, even if i have been counted out
Devens, Charlie, Gillian liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:15:49 pm
Maybe the jury's reactions to that question would suggest otherwise though. Emojis are fun.
icon_bigboss :angel: :angel: :angel:
Matty, Charlie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:16:31 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:14:46 pm Randy, is it intimidating coming here and seeing the reaction of the jury?
Of course it is. Knowing how they feel can directly impact a vote, and seeing it directed so negativley towards me isnt any reassurance, but it doesn't mean i wont stop fighting. all i can do now is try and get to the end of this game for myself, even if i have been counted out
:crine: :crine: :crine:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Michelle
Custom Posts
I think the jury is just trolling us. lol
Chris, Reem, Charlie liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
:angel:
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:17:18 pm

Charlie, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

:yas: :thumbsup: :crown: :fire: :beer: :100:
Michelle, Ron, Charlie and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:16:31 pm
:heart:
Randy, Gillian, Charlie liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom

:yikes: :yikes: :dunno:
Gillian, Reem, Charlie liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:18:48 pm

:yikes: :yikes: :dunno:
:speakno: :seeno: :hearno:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom