By Charlie
Custom Posts
Bye Ron. Seriously loved you, your reputation was unfair in this game but that really helped mine. Thank you and if you'll let me the first drink is on me. Actually the first few drinks!
Ron, Chris liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37:45 pm
Gillian wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:36:39 pm sorry baby!!!! but i see we both lied!!!!!
I tried to get the goat, but the goat got ME!!
thought we established i am no goat

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Alright, that rounds out our jury.

It's at this time that the power now shifts from the 3 of you remaining into the game to the 10 people you had a hand in voting out.

Before we hand over to the jury, you all get your say. You have until tomorrow at 7c/8e to post your opening statements to the jury. You'll see a thread for that at the top of this forum.

Good luck.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Ron
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:38:35 pm
Ron wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37:45 pm
Gillian wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:36:39 pm sorry baby!!!! but i see we both lied!!!!!
I tried to get the goat, but the goat got ME!!
thought we established i am no goat
The gag of the season: GOAT = greatest of all time

Ron

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:38:40 pm Alright, that rounds out our jury.

It's at this time that the power now shifts from the 3 of you remaining into the game to the 10 people you had a hand in voting out.

Before we hand over to the jury, you all get your say. You have until tomorrow at 7c/8e to post your opening statements to the jury. You'll see a thread for that at the top of this forum.

Good luck.
Captain uh please kindly remind me of this tomorrow!!!! ill be trying to figure out what to write

Gillian

• Alumni