By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
So here's what's going to happen. You guys will have 10 minutes to either change your votes, confirm your votes or SUBMIT a vote if you have not already this council.

If you all confirm your votes, I will announce the results ahead of the 10 minutes. Once you confirm, you cannot change.

Chris and Michelle, you will not vote. You can use this time to plead for your life in the game.

If this results in another tie, Chris, Michelle and Charlie would all be Immune and Ron/Gillian would draw rocks.

Clear?
Ron, Reem, Danni Boatwright liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:49:18 pm So here's what's going to happen. You guys will have 10 minutes to either change your votes, confirm your votes or SUBMIT a vote if you have not already this council.

If you all confirm your votes, I will announce the results ahead of the 10 minutes. Once you confirm, you cannot change.

Chris and Michelle, you will not vote. You can use this time to plead for your life in the game.

If this results in another tie, Chris, Michelle and Charlie would all be Immune and Ron/Gillian would draw rocks.

Clear?
cab we not go to rocks please
Ron, Reem liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:56:00 pm There are always doubts and scenarios to run but my decision has been made since Day 1. I am sorry to everyone for wasting your time. It's really annoying.
It's ok charlie!!! :heart:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:56:00 pm There are always doubts and scenarios to run but my decision has been made since Day 1. I am sorry to everyone for wasting your time. It's really annoying.
Please don't let us go to rocks!!!!
Reem liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Michelle
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58:58 pm
Please don't let us go to rocks!!!!
He's not, he's going to send me home.

Michelle

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom