By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Matua back to Tribal Council,

First thing's first; Randy and Eric, you both won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:30 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Eric, this is Tribal Council, go big or go home and you are Immune tonight... Any chance you'd want to publicly call out the vote and get everyone on the same page?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
I mean.. earlier today one thing was a consensus, then there was a new consensus, and now there's one more. You always think you know whats going on, but its so hard to tell who's being upfront and who is lying through their teeth. Do I think i know where the votes going? yes, but will it go that way? we'll have to wait and see.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Eric
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:02:52 pm Eric, this is Tribal Council, go big or go home and you are Immune tonight... Any chance you'd want to publicly call out the vote and get everyone on the same page?
Well, I don't know if there is need to play as hard yet. There will be a lot of Tribal Councils to do that.

Eric

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:04:36 pm Ron, do you feel like you have a firm grasp on who is going home tonight?
It's anyone's guess, the best you can do is hope you're on the right side of the numbers.

Ron

• Alumni