By Lauren
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:05:49 pm Lauren, how important is this vote?
I'd say very as it'll dictate the direction the rest of the game is going to move in. But then again it's the merge so every vote is pretty much going to do that.
Aurora liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Gillian, it's tribal council, 20 minutes left to vote or change your vote. Do you expect anyone to change their votes during this council and if so, what would you do to influence their vote?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:06:21 pm Randy have firm lines been drawn yet or is the game constantly shifting?
I don't think there will ever be firm lines. This game is like a 9.0 magnitude earthquake, everything is changing by the second and you hope the chaos happening all around you doesn't do you in.
Reem, Charlie, Aurora and 1 others liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07:32 pm Gillian, it's tribal council, 20 minutes left to vote or change your vote. Do you expect anyone to change their votes during this council and if so, what would you do to influence their vote?
i mean theres no chatting so im not sure i can convince anyone to change anything anyways!!! just hope im on the right side of this when its all said and done tonight

Gillian

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:06:45 pm Reem, does Devens need to be concerned about playing his public idol tonight?
I mean the idol is definitely there as a safety net. It's always worth thinking of playing, but given the amount of insanity that occurred the last few hours there's honestly no telling. I think Ron said it best you just gotta hope to be on the right side of the numbers.

Reem

• Alumni
By Michelle
Posts Custom
I think people have definitely been shifting their allegiances, Danni. Like Matty said, there have been multiple plans in the last six hours alone, and you have to work across tribal lines in order to have majority.
Matty liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Reem wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:10:12 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:06:45 pm Reem, does Devens need to be concerned about playing his public idol tonight?
I mean the idol is definitely there as a safety net. It's always worth thinking of playing, but given the amount of insanity that occurred the last few hours there's honestly no telling. I think Ron said it best you just gotta hope to be on the right side of the numbers.
What happened in the last few hours?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09:29 pm Charlie, is it too early to start looking at people as threats and other people as non-threats?
I think that started a long time ago. The only thing changing is who falls into which column.
Aurora liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09:19 pm Aurora, do swapped tribe lines or original tribe lines matter more right now?
I don't think one is more important than the other. The merge has mixed everyone up. At some point, you have to go with your gut, and you'll live and die by it.

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09:03 pm Chris, are there people who are playing this game harder than the others?
After this evening, I don't think there's isn't a single person who isn't playing hard.

Chris

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Charlie wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:11:29 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09:29 pm Charlie, is it too early to start looking at people as threats and other people as non-threats?
I think that started a long time ago. The only thing changing is who falls into which column.
do you think it's possible for people to get the label of "non-threat" off of themselves? or do you think once you fall into that category you're screwed?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom