By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Matua back to Tribal Council,

Let's bring in the first member of our jury: Aurora. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Matty, you won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:20 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:00:16 pm Welcome Matua back to Tribal Council,

Let's bring in the first member of our jury: Aurora. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Matty, you won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

matty said give it to gilly :100: :hattip:
Reem liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Gillian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:01:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:00:16 pm Welcome Matua back to Tribal Council,

matty said give it to gilly :100: :hattip:
That's a really odd way to spell "Reem" lol
Gillian liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Charlie
Posts Custom
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:04:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03:18 pm Where the fuck is Devens? I have questions for him.
Every time Jeff Probst says fuck my cold heart thaws a little
Every time Jeff Probst says fuck I feel like there are at least five fucks allotted to my confessional allowance.
Loveita, Gillian, Randy and 3 others liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey thotties! Question from the zigmeister.
As a former winner I know a thing about good and bad jury management. It may seem unimportant now, but every boot is going to decide the winner ever since y'all kicked Aurora to the can. For those brave enough to answer me, do you think there is a correct way to send someone home? Why or why not?

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:06:18 pm Reem, is it hard to play in a game with someone who isn't here often enough to strategize with?
You must have been reading my confessionals, Jeff. Yes, it is extremely hard and frustrating. I dealt with it on new Taraku and here.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Charlie wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:05:54 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:04:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03:18 pm Where the fuck is Devens? I have questions for him.
Every time Jeff Probst says fuck my cold heart thaws a little
Every time Jeff Probst says fuck I feel like there are at least five fucks allotted to my confessional allowance.
every time jeff says fuck my vacation jar gets another dollar, keep going jeff ill be on vacay fast :kiss: :kiss:
Reem liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts