By Charlie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:19:36 pm Charlie, you weren't voted most popular for anything. Does that mean you area non-entity in this game?
Oh you noticed too. I was a bit salty honestly after that challenge. A four way tie is the best I could do? Rough. I am feeling a little more powerless than I was yesterday yeah

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Ron
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:20:29 pm Ron you got most likely to stab you in the back and mistakenly thinks they are in control... is that accurate?
Et tu Jeff?

I wouldn't say accurate to me, but maybe accurate to the perception others have of me in this game.

Ron

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22:35 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:20:29 pm Ron you got most likely to stab you in the back and mistakenly thinks they are in control... is that accurate?
Et tu Jeff?

I wouldn't say accurate to me, but maybe accurate to the perception others have of me in this game.
I didn't get to finish my conversation with you earlier before chat functionality went off, but did you throw my name out today? Super relevant to this superlative.
Michelle, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22:37 pm Gillian, you got biggest final 3 goat, are you underestimated and what can you do to change that perception?
always love that im seen as a goat!!!!!!! but u see i dont think i am!!!!!! but to each his own :quiet: :quiet: :quiet:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
General question. Do you think the answers to today’s questions at immunity has changed the dynamics of the tribe? Or were they simply that, answer to questions and nothing more.

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
The silence speaks louder than words ever will. Who is all voting for me tonight? A show of hands perhaps?

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:25:51 pm General question. Do you think the answers to today’s questions at immunity has changed the dynamics of the tribe? Or were they simply that, answer to questions and nothing more.
The perception people have both privately and publically came out,, so of course its gonna spark discussion, but i dunno if it will matter for this vote
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:26:19 pm The silence speaks louder than words ever will. Who is all voting for me tonight? A show of hands perhaps?
:rofl: :grin:

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:25:51 pm General question. Do you think the answers to today’s questions at immunity has changed the dynamics of the tribe? Or were they simply that, answer to questions and nothing more.
i totally feel like there were some clear answers of how people are feeling but for me i tried to go with what i though majority would say and i didn't do roo shabby!!!!
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Charlie
Posts Custom
HA nothing is simple in Stranded. I think we've already seen it affect the dynamics of the tribe.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:23:28 pm
Ron wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22:35 pm
Et tu Jeff?

I didn't get to finish my conversation with you earlier before chat functionality went off, but did you throw my name out today? Super relevant to this superlative.
No I did not. When you are on the bottom of an alliance, you have to listen to everyone and hear out/ discuss alternative options. Clearly those conversations were not treated as hypothetical and were put on blast.

Ron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Sarah Jones wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:27:01 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:26:19 pm The silence speaks louder than words ever will. Who is all voting for me tonight? A show of hands perhaps?
What's the story, morning glory?
Well, Ron threw Michelle's name out earlier today. Heard he was throwing mine out right before tribal. Soooooooooo let's go. I don't have an idol, I respect honesty. Let's fucking go.

Reem

• Alumni