By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, and Eric voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Randy, you won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:20 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:59:59 pm Welcome, Matua, back to Tribal Council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Aurora, Susie, Devens, Matty, Reem, and Eric voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury. They are allowed to post smileys during council.

First thing's first; Randy, you won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 9:20 sharp.
:bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :kiss:
Gillian liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
Seeing how i was told that my name was thrown out and i was likley going if i didnt get this, yeah this is staying right here Jeff

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01:07 pm Seeing how i was told that my name was thrown out and i was likley going if i didnt get this, yeah this is staying right here Jeff
icon_bananadance

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01:57 pm Randy, obviously you don't have to worry tonight, but what's the case for keeping you in the game?
I know without a doubt in my mind that i am disliked as a whole, and its almost ceratin taking me to the end is the same as a finalist seat being empty

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01:57 pm Randy, obviously you don't have to worry tonight, but what's the case for keeping you in the game?
I know without a doubt in my mind that i am disliked as a whole, and its almost ceratin taking me to the end is the same as a finalist seat being empty
:thumbsup:
Matty, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01:28 pm Gillian, has anything changed this round after being labeled a goat?
Yes!!!! A lot changed! I am not feeling safe but what else is new!! I am still a goat though!!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02:25 pm Lauren, coming off of an immunity win last night, are you nervous it could be you?
Yeah I mean not even solely based on the immunity win I know my names been out there so it very easily could be me tonight. So I'm extremely nervous but I'm hoping we might have got something figured out.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Charlie
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:03:14 pm Charlie, when the numbers get this small, how do you determine what the right move is? Is it based on loyalty from earlier in the game, or who you think you can beat at the end?
I think it's based on perceived threats for winning at this point. The votes have been very shifty during this merge and I feel like it's because we are trying to set ourselves up best for the endgame and everyone has their own agenda.
Ron, Michelle liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04:47 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02:25 pm Lauren, coming off of an immunity win last night, are you nervous it could be you?
Yeah I mean not even solely based on the immunity win I know my names been out there so it very easily could be me tonight. So I'm extremely nervous but I'm hoping we might have got something figured out.
:up: :target: :up: :target: :up: :target:

Reem

• Alumni
By Ron
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04:40 pm Ron, what's your plan tonight?
Pray? :dunno: I am trying my best to look ahead to the votes at 6, 5, and 4. But the best I can do is make assumptions and hope they are the right ones.

Ron

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:06:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04:40 pm Ron, what's your plan tonight?
Pray? :dunno: I am trying my best to look ahead to the votes at 6, 5, and 4. But the best I can do is make assumptions and hope they are the right ones.
:poo: :poo: :poo:
Ron, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom