By Matty
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:10:16 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:09:00 pm Randy, tonight is the last night idols can be played, has that come up at all around camp?
Well it did, and the fact Gillian just showed hers makes speculation...less needed.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :strong: :heart:
Reem, Gillian liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:10:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05:23 pm Michelle, is there a chance that the jury is manipulating the players in the game to target those who they actually are rooting for?
I think that the jury responding with poop emojis to certain people makes the rest of the people who are still in game feel like they have a better chance against them in the F3. And, similarly when the jury responds positively to people it can paint a bigger target on those same people in-game. Whether or not they do this on purpose, I have no idea.
:yas: :clap: :clap:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:10:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05:23 pm Michelle, is there a chance that the jury is manipulating the players in the game to target those who they actually are rooting for?
I think that the jury responding with poop emojis to certain people makes the rest of the people who are still in game feel like they have a better chance against them in the F3. And, similarly when the jury responds positively to people it can paint a bigger target on those same people in-game. Whether or not they do this on purpose, I have no idea.
:target: :target: :target: :100: :100: :100:
Chris, Reem, Lauren and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Ron
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11:30 pm Ron, is it dangerous basing your game off of the jury's reactions at Tribal if they end up having ulterior motives?
Yes, but not because of their motives.

Ron

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13:45 pm Randy, not everyone can be a UTR non-entity... clearly there are some big threats here in the game. Who would you say is the biggest?
im gonna say devens!!!! where the fuck is devens i have questions for him ( not adressing the jury)
Chris liked this

Gillian

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13:45 pm Randy, not everyone can be a UTR non-entity... clearly there are some big threats here in the game. Who would you say is the biggest?
without a doubt its Chris. The man played a very loyal game with an amazing strategic mind overall and hes been personable as a whole. If there is one person here who can take it home, its him.

Randy

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Ron wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14:24 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11:30 pm Ron, is it dangerous basing your game off of the jury's reactions at Tribal if they end up having ulterior motives?
Yes, but not because of their motives.
:clap: :thumbsup: :kiss: :crown: :fire:

Matty

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Gillian wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14:53 pm
im gonna say devens!!!! where the fuck is devens i have questions for him ( not adressing the jury)
Don't address the jury.
Aurora liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14:53 pm
without a doubt its Chris. The man played a very loyal game with an amazing strategic mind overall and hes been personable as a whole. If there is one person here who can take it home, its him.
:zipit: :mindblown:

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14:53 pm
:facepalm:
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:15:15 pm
Gillian wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14:53 pm
Don't address the jury.
i wasnt! it was a joke haha

Gillian

• Alumni