By Susie
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27:28 pm
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:08:25 pm Please clear something up for me, or at least maybe clear it up, haha. I've been dwelling on something. The Crystal vote where we voted Eric, who did you vote for?
Crystal, I was literally never told any other plan. I think I kinda had an idea of who y'all were voting for but at that point I had barely spoken to Randy, talked to you and Crystal a little but more chit chat and less game and had not spoken to Aurora at all. I was really sad Crystal left, but I felt safer with the guys at that point and wasn't gonna rock the boat. Randy was left out of the Crystal vote.
So Randy must have been the vote for me that round, or maybe Eric? Randy made me think Crystal was the hinky vote, and she was gone so couldn't explain. From then on, I thought I'd adopted a lost puppy. Instead I'd stepped in something.

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Devens
Posts Custom
I dont know how Randy voted for sure, mightve been you cause thats what the guys told him was going on.

Devens

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33:13 pm
Devens wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27:28 pm
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:08:25 pm Please clear something up for me, or at least maybe clear it up, haha. I've been dwelling on something. The Crystal vote where we voted Eric, who did you vote for?
Crystal, I was literally never told any other plan. I think I kinda had an idea of who y'all were voting for but at that point I had barely spoken to Randy, talked to you and Crystal a little but more chit chat and less game and had not spoken to Aurora at all. I was really sad Crystal left, but I felt safer with the guys at that point and wasn't gonna rock the boat. Randy was left out of the Crystal vote.
So Randy must have been the vote for me that round, or maybe Eric? Randy made me think Crystal was the hinky vote, and she was gone so couldn't explain. From then on, I thought I'd adopted a lost puppy. Instead I'd stepped in something.
Randy did vote for you, susie! I talked to him about his vote and I claimed yours/michelles as my vote talking about how some of them were funny, blah blah blah. He claimed my vote as his...Randy was the one who voted for you. I kept a running list of people for revenge <3

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:27:48 pm UGH! Thanks for clearing up the mystery, that scoundrel!
That was for your vote out one, not sure about the crystal one...but I'm fairly certain it was him then too.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Ohh, I figured he voted me out, but still wasn't sure on the Crystal vote.

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts