By Susie
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:41:18 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40:23 pm
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36:43 pm

i got nates too lol, i think everyone did
Haha, oh well. I thought I was special for a whole 30 seconds there.
did steph tell u u were her winner pick too? she said i was hers as well
No! Now I feel left out!
Reem, Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Have I mentioned how much this sucks booty? lol What's it like watching the tribals and stuff? What are the highlights of ponderosa?

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47:33 pm Have I mentioned how much this sucks booty? lol What's it like watching the tribals and stuff? What are the highlights of ponderosa?
the highlight of today was having the time to do whatever i wanted!
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:50:23 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47:33 pm Have I mentioned how much this sucks booty? lol What's it like watching the tribals and stuff? What are the highlights of ponderosa?
the highlight of today was having the time to do whatever i wanted!
All I ever do is work :sob: My hotel is changing management companies officially this Sunday, and it's been a freaking messy transition. I really enjoyed having this distraction immensely, but I imagine my stressed state affected my game a little bit. So I guess I can take this time to get back to my dance gaming and relieve a bit of this stress! :heart:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:39:33 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:34:19 pm
Reem wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:28:57 pm

Susie is a strategical genius. We would bounce ideas off each other all fucking day and night. <3 I think she and I bonded ...day 2? It was after the first ranking dropped, and it never slowed down. She is an AMAZING player. I gave her the password and she came up with the clue in like 2 minutes basically. She also found the idol with the second clue I gave her while everyone was scrambling searching! She is fantastic and I'm honored to have played with her...she and I were logical, and damn.....had we stayed in LOL Would have been a show down at FTC
Aww, you're making me grin. You, my friend, were the amazing one. I made so many huge mistakes! And you were so much better at reading people than I was, I was in awe. I think of myself as perceptive, but I've got a lot to learn! Did you see we both got Nate's pick? Think that he's ever done two before? We were meant to be a pair or great rivals, perhaps both, lol.
Susie, I even freaking talked about how you were playing so hard that I may have to vote you out towards the end and how I would be heartbroken! LOL You were AMAZING. It's way harder to read people through text, but it does appear I read many people correctly. I should have pushed G harder to play her idol, but I didn't want her to feel like I was dragging her in any way. She was really hurt by that comment. That's the one thing I'd have done differently if I could. I should have been a bit more aggressive. I knew going into tribal I was going home.

But man, we really did make a great pair. I hope if we both get called back we get to play together again. I'm certain we'll find our way to partner, even without the same aliases!

I think Nate might have picked quite a few people? I don't know lol But my theme song was "Livin' on a Prayer" because...if I answer anything differently ya'll should assume I'm dying.
You probably know this, lol, but if our dream plan had worked out, I would have taken you to the end. Loyal is just who I am. And, I suspect, you would have won, because you had alliances with everyone. Of course, in our dream plan, we'd have kept the alliance together longer. Anyway, I can't say what the outcome would have been had the prize been a few digits longer, but I kept your name out of my mouth, except to pretend we weren't a pair.

My FTC song would have been We are the Champions, by the greatest band on earth.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:54:30 pm
Susie wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:34:19 pm

Aww, you're making me grin. You, my friend, were the amazing one. I made so many huge mistakes! And you were so much better at reading people than I was, I was in awe. I think of myself as perceptive, but I've got a lot to learn! Did you see we both got Nate's pick? Think that he's ever done two before? We were meant to be a pair or great rivals, perhaps both, lol.
Susie, I even freaking talked about how you were playing so hard that I may have to vote you out towards the end and how I would be heartbroken! LOL You were AMAZING. It's way harder to read people through text, but it does appear I read many people correctly. I should have pushed G harder to play her idol, but I didn't want her to feel like I was dragging her in any way. She was really hurt by that comment. That's the one thing I'd have done differently if I could. I should have been a bit more aggressive. I knew going into tribal I was going home.

But man, we really did make a great pair. I hope if we both get called back we get to play together again. I'm certain we'll find our way to partner, even without the same aliases!

I think Nate might have picked quite a few people? I don't know lol But my theme song was "Livin' on a Prayer" because...if I answer anything differently ya'll should assume I'm dying.
You probably know this, lol, but if our dream plan had worked out, I would have taken you to the end. Loyal is just who I am. And, I suspect, you would have won, because you had alliances with everyone. Of course, in our dream plan, we'd have kept the alliance together longer. Anyway, I can't say what the outcome would have been had the prize been a few digits longer, but I kept your name out of my mouth, except to pretend we weren't a pair.

My FTC song would have been We are the Champions, by the greatest band on earth.
I wanted to stay with you as far as I could, and I also never said your name except to make people think we weren't aligned :sob: But you scared me, and I kept those feelings in my confessionals LOL You were damn good, I know you might not see it...but damn, I admired you 100%, and I meant it when I said I'd have been honored to with with you at FTC. It really would have been a helluva fight.

My alliances were...a hot mess lol My true loyalty was with you and G, then Michelle with the swap. I heard you and aurora were the target from matty, it's partially why we threw the first challenge. I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it.

I was just telling my husband how I'm looking forward to a relationship outside this game and the best highlight of being booted is seeing you again! I hate we can't chat 'cause it'd be LIT AF <3
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00:06 am

I wanted to stay with you as far as I could, and I also never said your name except to make people think we weren't aligned :sob: But you scared me, and I kept those feelings in my confessionals LOL You were damn good, I know you might not see it...but damn, I admired you 100%, and I meant it when I said I'd have been honored to with with you at FTC. It really would have been a helluva fight.

My alliances were...a hot mess lol My true loyalty was with you and G, then Michelle with the swap. I heard you and aurora were the target from matty, it's partially why we threw the first challenge. I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it.

I was just telling my husband how I'm looking forward to a relationship outside this game and the best highlight of being booted is seeing you again! I hate we can't chat 'cause it'd be LIT AF <3
Awwww. Same same same. And honestly, they should just make us a special private chat room, if only to spare themselves, lol.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:29:52 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00:06 am

Awwww. Same same same. And honestly, they should just make us a special private chat room, if only to spare themselves, lol.
I mean....maybe they like torturing themselves with hours of chats LMFAO. I feel desperately to catch you up on ALL the tea in my real life and in the game, but I don't want to do it publically!

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
I mean....maybe they like torturing themselves with hours of chats LMFAO. I feel desperately to catch you up on ALL the tea in my real life and in the game, but I don't want to do it publically!
Exactly! We should be able to make a spy shack, take a walk on the beach, go get water together... something!! haha
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:38:39 pm
Exactly! We should be able to make a spy shack, take a walk on the beach, go get water together... something!! haha
Yo, let's "go get some water" LMAO It's almost like the mods want to torture themselves! #Masochism

Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:46:39 pm
Yo, let's "go get some water" LMAO It's almost like the mods want to torture themselves! #Masochism

And who am I to disparage someone's fetish?? haha.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58:29 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:46:39 pm

And who am I to disparage someone's fetish?? haha.
I'm calling Lauren now lol You can take your pick of the others!

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
From what went down during Matty's council, I'm going to need to check ID first. :curious:
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:21:12 pm
From what went down during Matty's council, I'm going to need to check ID first. :curious:
HAHAHAHAHAHA for real though!

Dude! G and Michelle are sending us love from campfire...not sure if you saw <3 I got punched in the feels from Michelle's. Clearly my heart isn't as cold as people perceive

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Sarah Jones wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:51:22 pm You're my long lost sister, luv u
I don't know much about the previous seasons of this, but I'm assuming we played similarly? Lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:00:46 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:52:21 pm
Sarah Jones wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:51:22 pm You're my long lost sister, luv u
I don't know much about the previous seasons of this, but I'm assuming we played similarly? Lol
I played half the game at Tribal too.
I'm glad to have someone who understands! I keep thinking I should have laid low, but there's no fun in that. Lol The target on me kept me engaged though.

Man, I keep reliving that last tribal though! I keep thinking of stuff I could have done differently. Like maybe I should have pulled out the fake idol I made. Damnnnnnn. Still sucks massive ass to be here.

Reem

• Alumni