By Chris
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00:53 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53:59 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52:37 pm

I was so proud of flipping Randy, and he fed us sooo much intel, but then he didn't stick and I was so mad!!!
Yeah, he was great. The only reason I was able to get the target on you was because I said you were the link between Randy/Devens and Reem's Team lol

I don't get why Randy and him voted you out though
And there's the "Reem's Team" again. This wasn't fully clarified in your explanation. Elaborate? 'cause if I ever do play again I'd rather NOT go into a merge with a target.
It was my counter to you plotting against me. If you keep saying it then people will pay attention type thing? I just said Reem is amazing and already has a team with Susie, Gilly and maybe Michelle since she voted out Aurora. Then with Charlie and Ron refusing to vote for you, that kind of only helped even more, I don't know.

Don't be so likable?
Susie, Lauren, Reem liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52:37 pm

I was so proud of flipping Randy, and he fed us sooo much intel, but then he didn't stick and I was so mad!!!
Yeah, he was great. The only reason I was able to get the target on you was because I said you were the link between Randy/Devens and Reem's Team lol

And there's the "Reem's Team" again. This wasn't fully clarified in your explanation. Elaborate? 'cause if I ever do play again I'd rather NOT go into a merge with a target.
So take this as you will, but you went into merge with a target because you playing the game pretty right overall, and the better you are talking with others the better off you are. And being vocal quite often will put the target on your back, since you look like you aren't afraid. If you don't want a target, you have to talk less openly. If this was your first game HOLY FUCK YOU KILLED IT MY GAWD. You didn't really do wrong, this game just had an eye for spotting threats well.
Susie, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:01:00 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59:02 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:58:02 pm I feel even worse now lol
WAIT IS THAT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?
I mean, you tell me. I thought you voted out Susie this entire time. If she did, holy fuck are you lucky lol.

Crystal was an angel too, didn't deserve it tbh. Mad social threat.
Something is just off, I'm not getting something. She knew I had an idol and would play it. She knew at least two of us were voting Eric. Why vote me?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Chris wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:03:20 pm

It was my counter to you plotting against me. If you keep saying it then people will pay attention type thing? I just said Reem is amazing and already has a team with Susie, Gilly and maybe Michelle since she voted out Aurora. Then with Charlie and Ron refusing to vote for you, that kind of only helped even more, I don't know.

Don't be so likable?
Ron refused to vote for me? I have questions for him if he shows up here lol

Thank you for your honesty! I came into this game as myself and didn't really expect too much, definitely didn't expect a target.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Susie
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05:56 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59:02 pm
WAIT IS THAT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?
I mean, you tell me. I thought you voted out Susie this entire time. If she did, holy fuck are you lucky lol.

Something is just off, I'm not getting something. She knew I had an idol and would play it. She knew at least two of us were voting Eric. Why vote me?
It's a long-shot that you'd remember, but did anyone come online late that night? Maybe they didn't catch the last minute switch to vote Crystal? I wish you hadn't gotten tipped off about me!!

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05:06 pm

So take this as you will, but you went into merge with a target because you playing the game pretty right overall, and the better you are talking with others the better off you are. And being vocal quite often will put the target on your back, since you look like you aren't afraid. If you don't want a target, you have to talk less openly. If this was your first game HOLY FUCK YOU KILLED IT MY GAWD. You didn't really do wrong, this game just had an eye for spotting threats well.
That's completely fair. This is my first game like this, and I came in completely as myself. I don't know if I could hold a charade of something else long, but I wrote in my last words confessional that I felt maybe I wasn't as aggressive as I SHOULD have been. My introspection is skewed clearly :crine:
Randy liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:11:41 pm

It's a long-shot that you'd remember, but did anyone come online late that night? Maybe they didn't catch the last minute switch to vote Crystal? I wish you hadn't gotten tipped off about me!!
Yeah, I don't know...Crystal wasn't dumb. She also wanted that alliance with you, which is why I was able to get her to vote Jac with us I think. I don't know if she would have voted for you knowing you had an idol?
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12:52 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:05:06 pm

That's completely fair. This is my first game like this, and I came in completely as myself. I don't know if I could hold a charade of something else long, but I wrote in my last words confessional that I felt maybe I wasn't as aggressive as I SHOULD have been. My introspection is skewed clearly :crine:
This is my favorite part of the game, the chance to draw conclusions and see if they were correct, and the chance to affect others and find out later exactly how and in which ways. So fascinating.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14:30 pm

Yeah, I don't know...Crystal wasn't dumb. She also wanted that alliance with you, which is why I was able to get her to vote Jac with us I think. I don't know if she would have voted for you knowing you had an idol?
Who does that leave though? Ace?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16:10 pm

Yeah, Ace, but I seem to recall him being there for that tribal? I may have my memory jacked up though

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17:52 pm

Yeah, Ace, but I seem to recall him being there for that tribal? I may have my memory jacked up though
As far as im aware everyone was there
Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:20:52 pm

Okay, so maybe my memory isn't that bad then lol I thought I saw Ace online that night. Over at New Taraku quite a few of us stayed up late to see who would be voted out that first vote. Ace was one of the targets we were told so I tried to pay attention to it

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:22:17 pm

Okay, so maybe my memory isn't that bad then lol I thought I saw Ace online that night. Over at New Taraku quite a few of us stayed up late to see who would be voted out that first vote. Ace was one of the targets we were told so I tried to pay attention to it
That was the night I fucked up and posted the password to the girl's group-chat in the tribe chat wasn't it? :rofl:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:24:33 pm

That was the night I fucked up and posted the password to the girl's group-chat in the tribe chat wasn't it? :rofl:
Sounds like a Lauren thing to do
Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

LMFAO YASSSSSSSS :crown: Then we tried to post a bunch of meaningless shit to make it disappear :crine:

If it makes you feel better I too have had a few fuck ups similar in the game, but I don't think they got caught by anyone but Susie :rofl:
Susie, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:25:49 pm

Most of us made at least one major blooper. Mine was referring to you as a "spy" in the Toasty Cheese chat. Right after, in walks Matty, lol.
Lauren, Reem, Matty and 1 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

K you know what Randy? This was the ONE NIGHT you weren't even making me mad at all and you just had to go and ruin it
Susie, Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:27:39 pm

K you know what Randy? This was the ONE NIGHT you weren't even making me mad at all and you just had to go and ruin it
Wouldn't be a night of Stranded if I didn't, right?
Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:27:29 pm

Most of us made at least one major blooper. Mine was referring to you as a "spy" in the Toasty Cheese chat. Right after, in walks Matty, lol.
Fucking classic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:28:53 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:27:39 pm

Wouldn't be a night of Stranded if I didn't, right?
I knew it was too good to be true.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni