By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
Randy shifting swiftly from distressed over the jury's hatred of him to immediately hating on the players remaining in the game :heart: The Stranded transformation is complete :devil:
Matty, Susie, Randy and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14:29 pm Randy shifting swiftly from distressed over the jury's hatred of him to immediately hating on the players remaining in the game :heart: The Stranded transformation is complete :devil:
I DONT HATE THEM STOP.
I am happy I am good with these people though. That was my biggest worry. But i dont hate them.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14:29 pm Randy shifting swiftly from distressed over the jury's hatred of him to immediately hating on the players remaining in the game :heart: The Stranded transformation is complete :devil:
Not to mention, he's got a date with a fairly prickly pharmacist not long from now. Things are really looking up for Randy.
Matty, Lauren, Reem and 2 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Shit though yeah i straight up cried last round

I want to stab stranded in the throat why do i care so much
Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11:17 pm :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Randy I am so sad to see you here. I was rooting for you and I'm so happy you were in the game. At least now there's someone on Ponderosa who likes me...hopefully
Hey I like you!

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:19:38 pm
Not to mention, he's got a date with a fairly prickly pharmacist not long from now. Things are really looking up for Randy.
Woah there now Susie. Last I recall he was seeing how hard he had to try to make me punch him when we meet up :crine:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Randy, who voted Michelle and who voted Ron this go round?

I think I may have missed you talking about this earlier in this thread.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:22:59 pm
Woah there now Susie. Last I recall he was seeing how hard he had to try to make me punch him when we meet up :crine:
You do you honey, you do you.
Matty, Lauren, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Nah, fam. we already planned ya'lls wedding. I'm the best man, susie is the flower girl. :heart:
Matty, Lauren, Randy and 1 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23:25 pm Randy, who voted Michelle and who voted Ron this go round?

I think I may have missed you talking about this earlier in this thread.
I voted Ron

As for michelle...Probably Chris?
Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20:04 pm
Devens wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11:17 pm :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Randy I am so sad to see you here. I was rooting for you and I'm so happy you were in the game. At least now there's someone on Ponderosa who likes me...hopefully
Hey I like you!
Aww thank you! I guess I shouldn't say it like Randy is the only one who likes me. Just the loud one hates me :crazy:

I don't know who to root for anymore. What do you guys think of the final 5 now?
Lauren, Susie liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
I will most likley say two words and youll go right for the face
Lauren, Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Devens wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:24:40 pm

Hey I like you!
Aww thank you! I guess I shouldn't say it like Randy is the only one who likes me. Just the loud one hates me :crazy:

I don't know who to root for anymore. What do you guys think of the final 5 now?
I can't tell if you're referring to me or Matty, but I don't hate you lol I don't know you, you literally were never online. I think our chat log couldn't even scroll from the minute amount we chatted. I have very few people I hate in this world, and none are in this game :crine:
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:25:29 pm

Yeah cause it'll be something fucking stupid
Matty, Reem, Susie liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:26:17 pm

Hey I like you!

I can't tell if you're referring to me or Matty, but I don't hate you lol I don't know you, you literally were never online. I think our chat log couldn't even scroll from the minute amount we chatted. I have very few people I hate in this world, and none are in this game :crine:
Oh, come on, we knew TONS about Devens. For example, we know that he works in an office.
Matty, Lauren, Reem and 1 others liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:27:22 pm

So like 55% percent of what comes out of my head
Lauren liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23:58 pm

You do you honey, you do you.
I'm too innocent to learn of their relationship fetishes :angel:
Lauren, Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts

Hey I like you!

Just based on what I've seen Michelle and Chris are the only really big winner contenders for me. The other three didn't really do much.
Matty, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:28:00 pm
Lauren wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:27:22 pm

So like 55% percent of what comes out of my head
Ah, so math isn't your thing either. Noted.
Lauren, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni