By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:09:57 am
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:27:11 am OH
Something I almost forgot. Yeah Gillian thinks she has a chance, was even talking to Chris about her resume, him and i might of known we had no chance voting together but we were shooting the shit day in and day out. Her awareness is next to none I SWEAR. I understood at least my likleyhood of winning was slim, my last video is proof of it. She doesn't and is convinced she can plead a case. Michelle winning though would be :inlove: :inlove: though, i knew she was a threat but in my ideal situation i would of had to take her to 4 and pray i win immunity in my mind sooooo...yeah

but gillian, love her but the delusion is high.
Gillian was my goat. Period. Also she was my liability at times...I got so tired of saving her, but she was locked to me and I needed an ambassador for me in the game. What fucking resume does she think she have that isn't mine, Susie's, or Michelle's?
Last I talked to her she was trying to take credit for the Eric vote because she was pushing for it, except she was basically just refusing to vote for anyone else and I'm pretty sure the others came to that conclusion despite of her lol. Pretty sure she'll also try to take credit for me since she was pushing for it hard to everyone because "I'm a threat and I lie to her" :crine:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:20:07 am
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:27:11 am OH
Something I almost forgot. Yeah Gillian thinks she has a chance, was even talking to Chris about her resume, him and i might of known we had no chance voting together but we were shooting the shit day in and day out. Her awareness is next to none I SWEAR. I understood at least my likleyhood of winning was slim, my last video is proof of it. She doesn't and is convinced she can plead a case. Michelle winning though would be :inlove: :inlove: though, i knew she was a threat but in my ideal situation i would of had to take her to 4 and pray i win immunity in my mind sooooo...yeah

but gillian, love her but the delusion is high.
Gillian was my goat. Period. Also she was my liability at times...I got so tired of saving her, but she was locked to me and I needed an ambassador for me in the game. What fucking resume does she think she have that isn't mine, Susie's, or Michelle's?
Last I talked to her she was trying to take credit for the Eric vote because she was pushing for it, except she was basically just refusing to vote for anyone else and I'm pretty sure the others came to that conclusion despite of her lol. Pretty sure she'll also try to take credit for me since she was pushing for it hard to everyone because "I'm a threat and I lie to her" :crine:
She did want eric quite a few times, but she literally would vote however I told her to. I couldn't share information with her so our conversations were not strategic in the slightest. So I'd just pop in and be like "I'm voting X" and that's how she voted. I don't imagine it's any different with me gone, Michelle is dragging her...which is good. That's what I advised Michelle to do. Michelle will always have Gillian's vote - 2 for 1.

The one thing I'll give Gillian credit for is her portrayal of being a victim in quite a few scenarios. She came to me saying Aurora was mean to her and shit, which is why she didn't like Aurora. Turns out the situation was fabricated and blown out of proportion.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:24:36 am

She did want eric quite a few times, but she literally would vote however I told her to. I couldn't share information with her so our conversations were not strategic in the slightest. So I'd just pop in and be like "I'm voting X" and that's how she voted. I don't imagine it's any different with me gone, Michelle is dragging her...which is good. That's what I advised Michelle to do. Michelle will always have Gillian's vote - 2 for 1.

The one thing I'll give Gillian credit for is her portrayal of being a victim in quite a few scenarios. She came to me saying Aurora was mean to her and shit, which is why she didn't like Aurora. Turns out the situation was fabricated and blown out of proportion.
Lol I know, that's why I wanted her out since that was basically a two for one deal. But if Michelle can get her to the end it'll probably be a done deal for her. And interesting, she did have a tendency to blow things out of proportion. She was even salty with me over the Matty vote, but then again I was one of her least favorite people I'm sure.
Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31:49 am

Lol I know, that's why I wanted her out since that was basically a two for one deal. But if Michelle can get her to the end it'll probably be a done deal for her. And interesting, she did have a tendency to blow things out of proportion. She was even salty with me over the Matty vote, but then again I was one of her least favorite people I'm sure.
she didn't really talk about you much, but she definitely wasn't a fan of Aurora nor Eric. She also didn't like Jac much, but I imagine the situation she told me about that was also blown out of proportion. For a good time in the game all Gillian had was mobile so I never got chat logs or anything from her about these things. I just knew I had to keep her close to me since I really felt like I needed people who had my back. So I drug her and made her feel like I wasn't. My confessionals, again, are not quite endearing towards her. I love her to death, she amused me greatly, but I can't let her win the game. I'll vote Charlie over her.

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Sorry I missed such a lively debate! Thoughts...

1. I live an hour and a half from Michelle.
2. Reemaurorageddon. That is all.
3. We would be a hell of a party IRL. I would come down south but the gays aren't really welcomed there.
Matty, Lauren, Reem and 1 others liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:51:19 am Sorry I missed such a lively debate! Thoughts...

3. We would be a hell of a party IRL. I would come down south but the gays aren't really welcomed there.
Reemaurorageddon is literally going down in Stranded History lol We made that shit lit :fire: :fire: :fire: :crown: :crown:

As far as the south, it sucks...a lot. I want out, but you are always welcome with me. I can get you a comped hotel room in the best hotel in the brand :kiss: You'll fit in with my group just fine!

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41:34 am
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31:49 am

she didn't really talk about you much, but she definitely wasn't a fan of Aurora nor Eric. She also didn't like Jac much, but I imagine the situation she told me about that was also blown out of proportion. For a good time in the game all Gillian had was mobile so I never got chat logs or anything from her about these things. I just knew I had to keep her close to me since I really felt like I needed people who had my back. So I drug her and made her feel like I wasn't. My confessionals, again, are not quite endearing towards her. I love her to death, she amused me greatly, but I can't let her win the game. I'll vote Charlie over her.
Lol her aggressiveness towards me became a big thing right after your vote out so that doesn't surprise me too much. She was super loyal to you but I agree, I'd vote anyone other than Gillian
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55:33 am
Aurora wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:51:19 am Sorry I missed such a lively debate! Thoughts...

Reemaurorageddon is literally going down in Stranded History lol We made that shit lit :fire: :fire: :fire: :crown: :crown:

As far as the south, it sucks...a lot. I want out, but you are always welcome with me. I can get you a comped hotel room in the best hotel in the brand :kiss: You'll fit in with my group just fine!
Haha I love Reemaurorageddon so much. We need to keep that shit alive.

And shoot I'll take a mini vaca in a compted hotel room! Do I have to work on my southern accent?
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
wait i have a question... so is everyone playing as a girl a girl in real life and vise versa? because i kinda just made that assumption, even tho the hosts said it was possible to play as someone of the opposite sex. idk if its something we can reveal, but i dont think itll affect anything

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:57:37 am

And shoot I'll take a mini vaca in a compted hotel room! Do I have to work on my southern accent?
Oh, I'm not letting that die LMAO I'm probably gonna create a graphic for it for the shits and giggles :crine:

Nah, I think my city has enough of the accent to offset everyone else's lack thereof. Just throw some y'alls and and "bless it" in there and you'll be aight hahahaha My city is a college town and one of the more liberal in the state, if not the most liberal in the state. We don't have much, but we have my hotel (still weird AF they put this kind of hotel here, but whatever), 2 universities, and we have TONS of food. My town is known for food. Robert St. John is and Katie Dixon are here. You should totally come down for a weekend. I got your accommodations!
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00:11 pm wait i have a question... so is everyone playing as a girl a girl in real life and vise versa? because i kinda just made that assumption, even tho the hosts said it was possible to play as someone of the opposite sex. idk if its something we can reveal, but i dont think itll affect anything
I pretty much just made that assumption too. I at least am a girl lol
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00:11 pm wait i have a question... so is everyone playing as a girl a girl in real life and vise versa? because i kinda just made that assumption, even tho the hosts said it was possible to play as someone of the opposite sex. idk if its something we can reveal, but i dont think itll affect anything
I know in past seasons there were men who played women, I can confirm I am a woman playing a woman :kiss:
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Posts Custom
I think Gillian was everyones goat. Like there is no chance someone will vote for her. To be honest only two players deserve votes right now: Michelle and Chris
Lauren, Reem, Randy and 1 others liked this

Eric

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34:18 pm I think Gillian was everyones goat. Like there is no chance someone will vote for her. To be honest only two players deserve votes right now: Michelle and Chris
Oh 1000%. Literally none of the others have done jack shit.
Lauren, Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:03:06 pm

Oh, I'm not letting that die LMAO I'm probably gonna create a graphic for it for the shits and giggles :crine:

Nah, I think my city has enough of the accent to offset everyone else's lack thereof. Just throw some y'alls and and "bless it" in there and you'll be aight hahahaha My city is a college town and one of the more liberal in the state, if not the most liberal in the state. We don't have much, but we have my hotel (still weird AF they put this kind of hotel here, but whatever), 2 universities, and we have TONS of food. My town is known for food. Robert St. John is and Katie Dixon are here. You should totally come down for a weekend. I got your accommodations!
Deal. And I do say y'all on occasion so I have a good start! And I loooooooove food. As you might have guessed from my Top Chef fantasy league haha.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:40:24 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:03:06 pm

Deal. And I do say y'all on occasion so I have a good start! And I loooooooove food. As you might have guessed from my Top Chef fantasy league haha.
Lol that's why I mentioned we're a foodie town ;) Lots of 4 and 5 star restaurants here, including my own. The most renowned here though are Chef Katie Dixon's (an absolute DOLL, on master chef) restaurant and Chef Robert St. John's (an absolute dick btw) restaurants...I have choice words for the latter.
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39:57 pm
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34:18 pm I think Gillian was everyones goat. Like there is no chance someone will vote for her. To be honest only two players deserve votes right now: Michelle and Chris

One person that hasn't been brought up at all is Ron. What is the view on him?

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:48:25 pm

Worthless. :rofl: :crine: He does whatever to save another day, he's floating too. Literally hasn't pulled any moves, social game sucks, also can't lie properly. :poo:
Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Ron was never one of my targets, because I knew how he was playing. I knew I could beat him. Compared to Michelle and Chris Ron has nothing.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Eric
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:48:25 pm
He just flips from side to side if you call that any kind of stratrgy to win you are as delusional as Gillian :yikes:

Reem liked this

Eric

• Alumni