By Susie
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:28:11 pm QUEEN SUSIE WE LOVE YOU!!!! icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_king

We're devastated to see you go here :( But now you get to hang out with us (and aurora) and make fun of all these idiots who voted you out <3

Thanks for being so much fun this season, and thanks for playing :)
Thanks Danni,

I'll miss you and the crew. And the callouses on my fingers should be gone in 2-3 weeks, tops.

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
Rohan wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:35:57 pm This is Joaquin btw I’m logged in my austranded account on mobile for some reason
Nice passwords Joaq! Did you enjoy the one I made? Haha

Seriously, thank you so much for helping make the game so fun.

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:48:21 pm
Susie wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:46:51 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:37:47 pm Any thoughts on what you think happened? Who switched the vote?
Awww, thanks for all the love guys. Sorry I fucked it up Nate!

I think the guys turned on me because they thought I was too social of a player, maybe too dangerous with the mad strategy here and there. I played my heart out and I'm glad that at least it wasn't my own alliance voting my out, because that must truly suck.

Cheers to all three fans, lol, maybe four? Math is more Aurora's thing. I felt the love all season for sure. The fans will know I nearly always told the truth I knew at the time, which, as it turns out, wasn't a winning strategy! haha Oh well. It was lots of fun.

Thanks so much to Jeff and all the hosts, truly, for your commitment to what has been a really fun experience. I'll be a big fan from now on myself.
Sus, were you the mastermind of the vote last night?
Nah, you'll see it. It was Eric until we finally caught wind of your Reem plan at eight minutes to vote. It was a pretty spectacular eight minutes though!

Susie

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
See, that sucks. I wanted Eric as an easy vote. Matty didn't just bring up my name, he told me that Reem was taking me out. Reem then completely stopped talking to me, and after our last conversation I thought you flipped too. I was worried about getting voted off but Lauren was actually the one that brokered the Reem vote with all the guys. But it was Eric until Matty told me Reem was after me.

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Susie
Posts Custom
Yeah, and Matty did the same thing with us and we didn't believe it until it was verified by someone we trusted, quite a bit later. It is what it is. We just have a very different way of thinking, I guess, as we would never have turned on you. Michelle referenced that the vote order tonight clarified the boot order, and Matty was out after that comment, so maybe they're onto him.

Susie

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:58:38 pm Yeah, and Matty did the same thing with us and we didn't believe it until it was verified by someone we trusted, quite a bit later. It is what it is. We just have a very different way of thinking, I guess, as we would never have turned on you. Michelle referenced that the vote order tonight clarified the boot order, and Matty was out after that comment, so maybe they're onto him.
Are you saying Reem never would have turned on me? She told Matty to get me out, didn't she?

Aurora

• Alumni