By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:30:16 pm
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:29:27 pm
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:28:47 pm

Oh I thought Gillian was going to run away with it............................ :speakno:
lmaoo we should really all vote gillian just for the shock value
In my exit interview they asked who I wanted to win. I literally said. "For fun? Gillian."
Now I'm butthurt I didn't get asked that in my final words confessional :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:32:29 pm
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:29:27 pm

lmaoo we should really all vote gillian just for the shock value
In my exit interview they asked who I wanted to win. I literally said. "For fun? Gillian."
Haha. The hosts practically died of disappointment and sadness when you were voted off! No need to be butthurt when you're their favorite. (It's a close race with Susie, of course. Us mere mortals just sit and watch your glory.)
Reem, Matty liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:37:02 pm

Haha. The hosts practically died of disappointment and sadness when you were voted off! No need to be butthurt when you're their favorite. (It's a close race with Susie, of course. Us mere mortals just sit and watch your glory.)
Twas a sad day for me lol I made the best of the situation though i think. Ponderosa wasn't so bad in hindsight. I don't think I was their favorite though :crine: I know I am obnoxious and the hundreds of milligrams of caffeine I drink daily does not help that LMFAO
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:41:22 pm

Twas a sad day for me lol I made the best of the situation though i think. Ponderosa wasn't so bad in hindsight. I don't think I was their favorite though :crine: I know I am obnoxious and the hundreds of milligrams of caffeine I drink daily does not help that LMFAO
You're not annoying. You are lovely and energetic and entertaining.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:45:48 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:41:22 pm

You're not annoying. You are lovely and energetic and entertaining.
I'm screenshotting this and sending it to my director of sales (she shares my office with me :grin:

I appreciate that sentiment though, except the lovely portion. Y'all are destroying my reputation daily :heart:
Aurora, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
My questions to charlie:

1) You said in a tribal that you were a social player, and this was played up tremendously in your opening remarks. If this were true why do you feel that that most found you forgettable? Take this opportunity to change our minds.

2) What was your biggest move in the game, as far as the strategy portion of this game? How did you manipulate the votes to your advantage?

3) What was your biggest regret in the game, if any, and what would you have done differently?

4) You obviously played into my hands with my manipulation of you. Tell me of a time that you manipulated someone else for a long term plan.

5) Was this your ideal final 3? Why/Why not?

6) What was your game going into this, and do you believe you were successful in executing that? Did you have to change your strategy at all? Elaboration, please.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:14:36 pm Reem, could you narrow it down to like 2 questions per f3 member lol.
I can, could you delete? Gillian has already responded to hers.
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:21:04 pm oh shit uh... just reply and say "probst informed me to shorten this so charlie... michelle ..."
Done...My b. In my very minuscule defense, I felt that the questions were easy :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:12:29 pm Wow, based on those opening statements, Michelle does not want my vote. She should be a politician the way she spun her relationship with me.
Me reading Gillian’s when she was super nice to everyone else then told me I made my bed and that she was so done with me and so were Charlie and Michelle :rofl:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:58:44 pm
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:12:29 pm Wow, based on those opening statements, Michelle does not want my vote. She should be a politician the way she spun her relationship with me.
Me reading Gillian’s when she was super nice to everyone else then told me I made my bed and that she was so done with me and so were Charlie and Michelle :rofl:
I chuckled lol you should go read her responses to my questions :crine: she's so pissed. So many exclamation marks to be had.

I can finally say I got to experience the notorious Gillian confrontation. :fire:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:04:30 pm
Lauren wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:58:44 pm
I chuckled lol you should go read her responses to my questions :crine: she's so pissed. So many exclamation marks to be had.

I can finally say I got to experience the notorious Gillian confrontation. :fire:
Hahaha I just read it, she’s definitely not happy with you :rofl: Kinda came out of nowhere but welcome to the club!! We’re so glad to have you :crine:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15:48 pm Hahaha I just read it, she’s definitely not happy with you :rofl: Kinda came out of nowhere but welcome to the club!! We’re so glad to have you :crine:
I'm so glad to be here! Lol at least I can give kudos to her for calling me out, and for catching on that I probably should not be trusted if you're not my #1...took the whole game, but she did catch on. :thumbsup:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Devens
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:26:21 pm
Matty wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:22:59 pm
same lmao and i was all in on voting her. ill see how she answers my questions
Eh she knows she doesn't need it. Just like she didn't need me in the game.. :crine: :crine: ..... :sob: :sob:
Like...this is my main thing. Is Michelle completely disregarding people something to her advantage or just showing she's a snake? Rhetorical question..
Reem, Aurora liked this

Devens

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
no one has impressed me so far :// waiting for them to answer my questions
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:12:58 pm no one has impressed me so far :// waiting for them to answer my questions
Same. I def know who I'm NOT voting for, but I'm interested to see Michelle's answers to my questions.

Charlie's were okay for me, but that's it.

Reem

• Alumni