By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:58:20 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56:05 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54:35 pm What did Reem do to you?
she played me for a fool. i thought of her as a mother and she was ready to slit my throat the first chance she could. back at the merge vote, if my name didnt come i wouldve been women strong till the end. we all fucked up.
I had to come back this because it makes me chuckle lol I'm 28, I think I'm a bit young to be your mom...maybe more a cool AF aunt :crine:
also im only 18, pretty sure youngest on the cast. im in first year university, i think american and canadian school systems are different because randy is probably a bit older than me but in high school still.
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:04:33 pm
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56:05 pm

she played me for a fool. i thought of her as a mother and she was ready to slit my throat the first chance she could. back at the merge vote, if my name didnt come i wouldve been women strong till the end. we all fucked up.
I had to come back this because it makes me chuckle lol I'm 28, I think I'm a bit young to be your mom...maybe more a cool AF aunt :crine:
also im only 18, pretty sure youngest on the cast. im in first year university, i think american and canadian school systems are different because randy is probably a bit older than me but in high school still.
In public schools here we usually graduate 17/18. So my guess is Randy is about a year or 2 older than you, he said he's right out of high school. Who tf knows though.

STILL can we get back to the fact you thought I was 40? LMAO This trips me out. I actually look much younger than my age in real life. Until I shaved half my head I was mistaken for being 14-19 regularly. :crine: :crine: :crine:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:06:55 pm

In public schools here we usually graduate 17/18. So my guess is Randy is about a year or 2 older than you, he said he's right out of high school. Who tf knows though.

STILL can we get back to the fact you thought I was 40? LMAO This trips me out. I actually look much younger than my age in real life. Until I shaved half my head I was mistaken for being 14-19 regularly. :crine: :crine: :crine:
im genuinely... embarrassed. idk what made me think that, probably the fact that i just see reem when i think of you. i also thought gillian was about 60 and susie was about 40 as well lmao.. do u know how old they really are?
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:08:57 pm

im genuinely... embarrassed. idk what made me think that, probably the fact that i just see reem when i think of you. i also thought gillian was about 60 and susie was about 40 as well lmao.. do u know how old they really are?
I know Susie's age, but I'll let her divulge that if she wants to. Gillian I have no idea lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom

also i may be younger, but i am a lot more mature than randy i can guarantee that...
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:10:47 pm

also i may be younger, but i am a lot more mature than randy i can guarantee that...
That's 100% fact. I pegged you early 20s, was gonna guess 21. So I wasn't too far off lol I hope you know imma tell everyone you thought I was 40 LOL there is very little resemblance to Reem from me.

I weigh like 102 lbs, 5'5" half head is shaved, nose piercing, stretched ears 5/8", tattoos...definitely not Reem hahahahaha when I go to work I flip my hair the other way to cover the shaved, take piercings out, cover the tattoos, and wear professional plugs in my ears.

Still don't look 40 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:14:46 pm
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:10:47 pm

That's 100% fact. I pegged you early 20s, was gonna guess 21. So I wasn't too far off lol I hope you know imma tell everyone you thought I was 40 LOL there is very little resemblance to Reem from me.

I weigh like 102 lbs, 5'5" half head is shaved, nose piercing, stretched ears 5/8", tattoos...definitely not Reem hahahahaha when I go to work I flip my hair the other way to cover the shaved, take piercings out, cover the tattoos, and wear professional plugs in my ears.

Still don't look 40 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LOL please do.. and you sound like a badass ngl, why did i know none of this till now?
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16:25 pm
LOL please do.. and you sound like a badass ngl, why did i know none of this till now?
Eh, it wasn't relevant lol susie knew though. I think most other castaways knew my weight, as far as appearance goes, and nothing else.
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni