By Reem
Posts Custom
Chris wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:49:42 pm me after reading Charlie's opening statement

Nah, but seriously if all he's saying is true, then sounds pretty good to me. I guess he viewed Michelle as below him than equal and that's why he was fine with going to the end with her?

fwiw, I didn't really trust him at all through merge, but I was obsessed pre lol
I mentioned before that people seemed to think they were closer to me than I was to them. After reading Charlie's opening statement, my introspection was correct lol he and I didn't share power, I don't even remember our conversations. Apparently, I made him feel that way though.

So my questions are going to open that dialogue. I just gotta figure out my wording.
Chris liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Good luck, everyone! Looks like Jeff is posting our individual jury threads now. I'm interested to see yall's questions and the responses to be had.

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:53:18 pm REEM I THOUGHT WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO BOMBARD THEM WITH QUESTIONS
they were simple questions lol Nothing to list. I may have done this completely wrong...

shit, JEFFFFFFFFFF, do I need to redo mine? I will if I need to.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:53:18 pm REEM I THOUGHT WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO BOMBARD THEM WITH QUESTIONS
Disregard lol I already got answers from G. Can't change them now

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:04:55 pm
I didn't realize she was so mad about the idol. At council when you wished she'd played it on you, did she know you'd told anyone about it?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:16:12 pm
I didn't realize she was so mad about the idol. At council when you wished she'd played it on you, did she know you'd told anyone about it?
No, she didn't. I only told Michelle and it was kept under wraps apparently for quite some time even after my boot. I never told G I told anyone.
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
She was definitely pissed though lol Kudos to her for calling me out :fire:

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:26:16 pm

I really wasn't expecting that! Had you asked Michelle not to tell anyone?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:33:24 pm

I honestly don't remember. If I didn't explicitly say to keep it on the DL, it was certainly implied, but when I got booted I imagine all the things I asked got thrown out the window for self game. lol

But damn, those exclamation points though. she is heated for sure.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:36:05 pm

I honestly don't remember. If I didn't explicitly say to keep it on the DL, it was certainly implied, but when I got booted I imagine all the things I asked got thrown out the window for self game. lol

Oh yeah, for sure. I wonder why Michelle spilled the beans to those two after you left. I'm sure she had her reasons.

And boy howdy that was an assault of punctuation!!! I imagined her on a stool waving her finger down at you.

Do you feel I was lumped into the "I would have cut you later" category, or just you? I'm having trouble parsing that sentence.

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:13:59 pm

Oh yeah, for sure. I wonder why Michelle spilled the beans to those two after you left. I'm sure she had her reasons.

And boy howdy that was an assault of punctuation!!! I imagined her on a stool waving her finger down at you.

Do you feel I was lumped into the "I would have cut you later" category, or just you? I'm having trouble parsing that sentence.
I didn't read hers as cutting you, only me. Then michelle closer to the end is how I read it.

I have a feeling Gillian didnt find out about michelle knowing about the idol until tonight if I'm being honest, else her opening remarks would have been different. She probably saw Michelle's message and then asked michelle about it. Who knows though. Maybe that will be a good follow up question to michelle.

She was very good at getting Intel and leveraging it. So if I was a betting person I'd say she used that information to put Gillian as a target rather than herself.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:17:23 pm

I didn't read hers as cutting you, only me. Then michelle closer to the end is how I read it.

I have a feeling Gillian didnt find out about michelle knowing about the idol until tonight if I'm being honest, else her opening remarks would have been different. She probably saw Michelle's message and then asked michelle about it. Who knows though. Maybe that will be a good follow up question to michelle.

She was very good at getting Intel and leveraging it. So if I was a betting person I'd say she used that information to put Gillian as a target rather than herself.
Yeah, that makes the most sense. How are you feeling about your decisions around what to post and which questions?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21:45 pm

Yeah, that makes the most sense. How are you feeling about your decisions around what to post and which questions?
I had to shorten my questions LOL

Are you referring to my frustrations with Gillian? Imma stay with facts, I'm not gonna REEM the lady. I don't think it's necessary so I'm feeling aight hahaha how about you

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21:59 pm Actually michelle probably told them at f6, I'm changing my bet lol
What makes you think so? Do you see something in her opening statement that references it?

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24:08 pm
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21:59 pm Actually michelle probably told them at f6, I'm changing my bet lol
What makes you think so? Do you see something in her opening statement that references it?
No, but I think she would have used the information at that point to get trust from the other side. "We're not going home but we can work together to get out a mutual threat" AKA Randy. I could be wrong, but that's my new bet lol

The only thing that gets me is that ron probably would have told her had he known that soon, and it seems that Gillian recently found out. If ron hops online I may ask him because ron would have used that info to target michelle.

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:23:20 pm
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:21:45 pm

I had to shorten my questions LOL

Are you referring to my frustrations with Gillian? Imma stay with facts, I'm not gonna REEM the lady. I don't think it's necessary so I'm feeling aight hahaha how about you
LOL I saw. I thought he might object to the back and forth, but I guess that's ok.

Awesome, facts are facts. If things turn out differently, no bridges were burned.

I feel fine. I was happy with my questions. I don't have any animosity towards anyone. Plus, it was a good day, it's Friday, my favorite cousin is coming over tomorrow who's been away and we'll dine on my very fav foods, life is good.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:28:28 pm
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24:08 pm
No, but I think she would have used the information at that point to get trust from the other side. "We're not going home but we can work together to get out a mutual threat" AKA Randy. I could be wrong, but that's my new bet lol

The only thing that gets me is that ron probably would have told her had he known that soon, and it seems that Gillian recently found out. If ron hops online I may ask him because ron would have used that info to target michelle.
At least there's one thing we'll be sure to get an answer on.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29:33 pm
LOL I saw. I thought he might object to the back and forth, but I guess that's ok.

Awesome, facts are facts. If things turn out differently, no bridges were burned.

I feel fine. I was happy with my questions. I don't have any animosity towards anyone. Plus, it was a good day, it's Friday, my favorite cousin is coming over tomorrow who's been away and we'll dine on my very fav foods, life is good.
Yeah, I didn't respond to her emojis. I don't know if it's allowed and I already pressed my luck with 6 questions lol imma ask my other 4 to michelle and charlie though on sunday.

Bruhhhhhhhhh, are you looking to adopt a family of 3 with 3 dogs, fish, and beardies? CAUSE THAT SOUNDS DIVINE! My week was :poo: and I don't expect it to be better for at least another week.

What foods are you guys gonna dine on?

Reem

• Alumni