By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44:47 pm It's hilarious that even though G basically gave Charlie my age, he still guesses 20 years off.
Omg I saw that :crine: take it as a compliment LOL I think my original guess to you was 30 something, wasn't it?
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:46:15 pm
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44:47 pm It's hilarious that even though G basically gave Charlie my age, he still guesses 20 years off.
Omg I saw that :crine: take it as a compliment LOL I think my original guess to you was 30 something, wasn't it?
Something like that. Perhaps I should have outed my age earlier, as it might have made me seem like less of a threat.
Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:06:41 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:46:15 pm
Something like that. Perhaps I should have outed my age earlier, as it might have made me seem like less of a threat.
I doubt it. People would have thought you were lying probably hahahaha we are playing a game with a bunch of paranoid folks, plus your personality is not conducive to your age! I doubt I'd have guessed your age had you not told me.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:20:31 pm gill's response to lauren LMAOOO :sob: :sob: she really said "im loyal.. you wouldnt know about that"
OMGGGGGGG LMFAO Savageeeee.

Lauren, I made a cheese board for our club. Also made a pin the dick on eric game for us to play :crine: thinking of adding a "bob for the idol you were gonna play on the biggest threat" game too
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:20:31 pm gill's response to lauren LMAOOO :sob: :sob: she really said "im loyal.. you wouldnt know about that"
Omg hold on I haven’t read it yet :crine:
Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:24:59 pm
okok no spoilers but you'll find it really funny
Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:22:59 pm

Lauren, I made a cheese board for our club. Also made a pin the dick on eric game for us to play :crine: thinking of adding a "bob for the idol you were gonna play on the biggest threat" game too
Ooo I love it, I’ll supply some wine for the next meeting!
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:28:21 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:22:59 pm

Ooo I love it, I’ll supply some wine for the next meeting!
Hi, I'm reem, and I've been attacked by Gillian :crine:
Lauren, Chelsea liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:25:46 pm
Oh. My god :rofl: I mean I gave up on trying to dance around stuff cause I figured she was going to go after me anyways but damn :crine: guess being loyal to her means I wasn’t loyal to anyone. Or what’s hard to understand about “my vote is undecided” but um cool. She knows I’m probably like half her age right? :rofl:
Matty, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:31:11 pm

Oh. My god :rofl: I mean I gave up on trying to dance around stuff cause I figured she was going to go after me anyways but damn :crine: guess being loyal to her means I wasn’t loyal to anyone. Or what’s hard to understand about “my vote is undecided” but um cool. She knows I’m probably like half her age right? :rofl:
my favorite part was when she said she thought she could beat both charlie and michelle
Lauren, Chelsea liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Jury management at its finest.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:32:45 pm

my favorite part was when she said she thought she could beat both charlie and michelle
Obviously, idk why we never saw that until now! It’s been so obvious the whole time! :eyeroll:
Reem, Matty liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33:45 pm
Lol I was a little sassy in my response. She obviously does not give a shit about my vote :crine:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:35:35 pm
Lol I was a little sassy in my response. She obviously does not give a shit about my vote :crine:
Lauren, what tf did you do to her LMFAO She is going off, fam...in a game...for a hundred dollars :crine:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:38:22 pm

Lauren, what tf did you do to her LMFAO She is going off, fam...in a game...for a hundred dollars :crine:
Reem she fucking hates me :crine: I don’t know what I did besides giving it back to her when she came at me lol. Honestly surprised she didn’t come right out and call me a bitch, not gonna lie I thought that was where she was headed :rofl:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:40:56 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:38:22 pm

Reem she fucking hates me :crine: I don’t know what I did besides giving it back to her when she came at me lol. Honestly surprised she didn’t come right out and call me a bitch, not gonna lie I thought that was where she was headed :rofl:
This is pure gold for me. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this animosity lol

Does she know this is game of deceit? I feel like maybe she doesn't???

I'm just glad she knows she shouldnt have trusted me. I'm proud of her :rofl:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni