By Susie
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:46:10 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:40:56 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:38:22 pm

Lauren, what tf did you do to her LMFAO She is going off, fam...in a game...for a hundred dollars :crine:
Reem she fucking hates me :crine: I don’t know what I did besides giving it back to her when she came at me lol. Honestly surprised she didn’t come right out and call me a bitch, not gonna lie I thought that was where she was headed :rofl:
This is pure gold for me. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this animosity lol

Does she know this is game of deceit? I feel like maybe she doesn't???

I'm just glad she knows she shouldnt have trusted me. I'm proud of her :rofl:
I'm wondering what other "gams" she has played!
Reem, Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:38:22 pm

Lauren, what tf did you do to her LMFAO She is going off, fam...in a game...for a hundred dollars :crine:
Reem she fucking hates me :crine: I don’t know what I did besides giving it back to her when she came at me lol. Honestly surprised she didn’t come right out and call me a bitch, not gonna lie I thought that was where she was headed :rofl:
This is pure gold for me. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this animosity lol

Hahaha I’m not sure she does. Honestly I’m surprised it took her this long to realize it though lol. Also I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the first person to say something about how the other two looked like they played better than her right?
Reem, Chelsea liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:49:38 pm

I don't know, but maybe they're loyalty based???

Are you caught up on this saga? She has gone completely mad lol like...omg
Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:50:52 pm

She didn’t even go off like this on Eric! Reem what did we do? :rofl:
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:53:19 pm

I mean, you got worse than I did :crine: but I told my #1 that my goat had an idol LOL and I dragged said goat since day 2? I think that about sums up what I did :rofl:

Can't speak for you hahahahaha
Lauren, Chelsea liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:50:52 pm

Hahaha I’m not sure she does. Honestly I’m surprised it took her this long to realize it though lol. Also I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the first person to say something about how the other two looked like they played better than her right?
I think the others were implied, matty's was pretty straightforward, but I said in mine that I was rooting for michelle LOL sooooooooo :dunno:
Matty, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom

You should have just voted to keep me. All of this could have been avoided.
Reem, Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56:50 pm

OMG THIS 3873626262728% We could have kept dominating! :loveeyes:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56:50 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The sad part is it’s 100% accurate :rofl:
Reem, Susie liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:58:48 pm i want to root for michelle but she talks as if she has only said negative things to say about me lmao
At least you're not being used as "sharing power" or "hating I didnt play an idol on you"

I'm 100% content with Michelle's answers to my questions. She and I made all the moves, but I was perceived as the threat. The gear analogy was spot on. She had her finger on the pulse in this game. Very proud of that bitch

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:58:48 pm i want to root for michelle but she talks as if she has only said negative things to say about me lmao
I feel like Michelle’s tactic is to focus on the votes she really thinks she needs to and kind of throw the ones she doesn’t think she’ll get under the bus. Like she could have talked a whollleeee bunch about manipulating me but she hasn’t brought it up once which I’m assuming is because she doesn’t want to offend me because she wants my vote.

I want Michelle to own up to using people and their information to get what she wanted. Not even in a bad way but it feels like she’s trying really hard to keep everyone happy with her when there’s some really strong arguments she could make. Charlie I feel needs to drop the “strategist in disguise” and focus more on how he had bonds with everyone which kept him from being the target and ensured he was in on basically every vote. Basically I feel like they should switch tactics lol
Matty, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:02:51 pm
I feel like Michelle’s tactic is to focus on the votes she really thinks she needs to and kind of throw the ones she doesn’t think she’ll get under the bus. Like she could have talked a whollleeee bunch about manipulating me but she hasn’t brought it up once which I’m assuming is because she doesn’t want to offend me because she wants my vote.

I want Michelle to own up to using people and their information to get what she wanted. Not even in a bad way but it feels like she’s trying really hard to keep everyone happy with her when there’s some really strong arguments she could make. Charlie I feel needs to drop the “strategist in disguise” and focus more on how he had bonds with everyone which kept him from being the target and ensured he was in on basically every vote. Basically I feel like they should switch tactics lol
thats exactly what i was thinking. she probably assumes she doesnt have my vote already which is far from the truth. ill see how she responds to my questions tho. and with charlie he really needs to stop acting like he had power, his moves were made by other people and he was not the one that influenced them
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

I would agree with this and matty's sentiment. We'll have our opportunity at live council to get the info though.
Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:02:51 pm Like she could have talked a whollleeee bunch about manipulating me but she hasn’t brought it up once which I’m assuming is because she doesn’t want to offend me because she wants my vote.
How did she manipulate you? I know a good bit but would love your perspective

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:08:10 pm

I would agree with this and matty's sentiment. We'll have our opportunity at live council to get the info though.
Agreed, I’m curious as to their answers to the remaining questions.

Also I’m not going to say this publicly because it’ll set Gilly off on Michelle and probably also me because when doesn’t anything I say do that but Michelle was the one who told me Gilly was throwing out my name. Everyone else I had to specifically ask about it before they told me. It literally would have been a blindside if Michelle never said anything. Just wanted to throw that out there since Gilly brought it up and I want Michelle to get credit for it be it good or bad.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:15:04 pm

Also I’m not going to say this publicly because it’ll set Gilly off on Michelle and probably also me because when doesn’t anything I say do that but Michelle was the one who told me Gilly was throwing out my name. Everyone else I had to specifically ask about it before they told me. It literally would have been a blindside if Michelle never said anything. Just wanted to throw that out there since Gilly brought it up and I want Michelle to get credit for it be it good or bad.
Michelle definitely had some loyalty to you, I just weaseled myself in (sorry, not sorry?) At the point of your vote out though I think michelle probably knew to side with gillian...as most people in the game did for obvs reasons.

Also it appears from Michelle's responses she's gotten some brunt from G already lol we'll add her to our club with aurora.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:20:02 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:15:04 pm

Michelle definitely had some loyalty to you, I just weaseled myself in (sorry, not sorry?) At the point of your vote out though I think michelle probably knew to side with gillian...as most people in the game did for obvs reasons.

Also it appears from Michelle's responses she's gotten some brunt from G already lol we'll add her to our club with aurora.
I feel like when we're at the point when she comes @ me, we'll have come full circle.
Lauren liked this

Susie

• Alumni