By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:10:06 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:02:51 pm Like she could have talked a whollleeee bunch about manipulating me but she hasn’t brought it up once which I’m assuming is because she doesn’t want to offend me because she wants my vote.
How did she manipulate you? I know a good bit but would love your perspective
Yeah! So we were tight in the beginning and even after the merge she kept up a thing with me where we would exchange information. She would tell me when my name came up, and I’d tell her when hers did. I never really told her my targets but she also never really told me your guys’. But I know some of the things I would tell her would get out because other people would reference it when talking to me. I never gave her anything with the power to ruin a vote so it didn’t completely tank me but I know she would tell people things I said.

I guess for example she would come to me and talk about how she wanted Ron, Gilly, Charlie etc. off and get me talking about it only to abandon the idea after I said my pieces showing how I though. I’m sure she used that to help swing people to vote a certain way. The Aurora vote is another example but that one was pretty known lol. From what I know she had most people I was working with convinced she wouldn’t vote me out almost up until my vote out too. She disappeared right before it which tipped me off but I did for a while there think she was trying to switch the vote off of me.

Like good for her, I respect it, I just want her to own it. If she did she’d probably lock in my vote. But yeah if I’m off or you’ve got more fill me in, I like to know that stuff!

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:27:15 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:10:06 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:02:51 pm Like she could have talked a whollleeee bunch about manipulating me but she hasn’t brought it up once which I’m assuming is because she doesn’t want to offend me because she wants my vote.
How did she manipulate you? I know a good bit but would love your perspective
Yeah! So we were tight in the beginning and even after the merge she kept up a thing with me where we would exchange information. She would tell me when my name came up, and I’d tell her when hers did. I never really told her my targets but she also never really told me your guys’. But I know some of the things I would tell her would get out because other people would reference it when talking to me. I never gave her anything with the power to ruin a vote so it didn’t completely tank me but I know she would tell people things I said.

I guess for example she would come to me and talk about how she wanted Ron, Gilly, Charlie etc. off and get me talking about it only to abandon the idea after I said my pieces showing how I though. I’m sure she used that to help swing people to vote a certain way. The Aurora vote is another example but that one was pretty known lol. From what I know she had most people I was working with convinced she wouldn’t vote me out almost up until my vote out too. She disappeared right before it which tipped me off but I did for a while there think she was trying to switch the vote off of me.

Like good for her, I respect it, I just want her to own it. If she did she’d probably lock in my vote. But yeah if I’m off or you’ve got more fill me in, I like to know that stuff!
I do have a lot of Michelle's earlier chats still. Let me see what I can dig up for you.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:20:02 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:15:04 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:08:10 pm

I would agree with this and matty's sentiment. We'll have our opportunity at live council to get the info though.
Agreed, I’m curious as to their answers to the remaining questions.

Also I’m not going to say this publicly because it’ll set Gilly off on Michelle and probably also me because when doesn’t anything I say do that but Michelle was the one who told me Gilly was throwing out my name. Everyone else I had to specifically ask about it before they told me. It literally would have been a blindside if Michelle never said anything. Just wanted to throw that out there since Gilly brought it up and I want Michelle to get credit for it be it good or bad.
Michelle definitely had some loyalty to you, I just weaseled myself in (sorry, not sorry?) At the point of your vote out though I think michelle probably knew to side with gillian...as most people in the game did for obvs reasons.

Also it appears from Michelle's responses she's gotten some brunt from G already lol we'll add her to our club with aurora.
Lol I know she did which is why I really do respect her cutting me after all that because it was definitely a game move. I feel like it’d be such a good argument for her and she’s not bringing it up because she’s afraid it’ll upset me when it’s actually the opposite haha

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22:35 pm I feel like when we're at the point when she comes @ me, we'll have come full circle.
I don't think she will. she adored you way more than me. Had you stayed in and needed me gone she would have been with you :100: I did a lot with Gillian on New Taraku, but her loyalties ran realllllllly deep with you. You had that effect on people...Like, I know you didn't maliciously rope ME in, but you did. I think you're the only one that got me. It was probably when we swapped that it hit me that I was yours and it scared the shit out of me! Your social game and perception is hella strong to have gotten me lol If you had gotten to FTC and I was on the jury that would have been a good way to solidify my vote......although I'm fairly certain I'd have been rooting for you anyway lol
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:27:15 pm Like good for her, I respect it, I just want her to own it. If she did she’d probably lock in my vote. But yeah if I’m off or you’ve got more fill me in, I like to know that stuff!
Okay, so I have all of new taraku's and a little after the merge. After the merge was mostly reemaurorageddon. at New Taraku she shared many a chat log from you outlining opinions on people on the tribe. She also talked about how we would need to vote opposite at some point so she could solidify you more. Of course we never had that chance, but it was brought up a good bit even after reemaurorageddon and new taraku.
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
now who was telling people i was voting for gillian :crine: :crine: you guys must think i have no respect for the game

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36:41 pm now who was telling people i was voting for gillian :crine: :crine: you guys must think i have no respect for the game
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I don't know LMFAO Not I
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
i have some cfs from reemauroragate u guys might find interesting :rofl:

"a few hours till immunity.. randy comes up to me and says my names coming up as the target by the girls.. for being the most connected. the thing is, it really does make sense. do i think its the right move for them right now? no, but i can see them doing it. now i have about three hours to either switch this all around or win immunity. this is really a do or die day for me."

"so in an effort to get the target off my back, i decide to tell aurora that reem alongside susie and gill are working towards getting her out. aurora, being the smart person she is was clearly skeptical... but it didnt stop her from spreading the paranoia... the moment reem messaged me about what i told aurora, i couldve sworn my game was done. but after trying to do a bit of damage control , i think i have a shot at making it though the night. the thing is... every person i talk to fucking insists that eric is the vote. either this cast has the best liars ever, or randy was trying to get me to blow up my position. and if thats the case, i feel a lot worse than i did a couple hours ago."

"SO FINALLY SOMEONE DECIDES TO BE HONEST WITH ME... lauren is straight up and tells me my name was going around, however a new plan is coming into action. thats all i fucking wanted to hear. im so sick of people lying to my face, lauren has proven to be one of the only people i can actually trust. god it feels good to have your fate in your hands and not crumble"

"so i caused a fuckton of drama and apparently the vote is between reem and aurora.. talking to reem, it seems like she wasnt reaaly apart of the plan to send me home and im honestly starting to feel a bit bad lmao. i am a lot less close with aurora, and i think shes a bigger threat to my game. at the same time, shes just as big a threat to herself like look how quick her position was blown up. i think the vote could go either way tonight, and im not even sure where im swinging. as long as im safe, it will work itself out."
Lauren, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36:23 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:27:15 pm Like good for her, I respect it, I just want her to own it. If she did she’d probably lock in my vote. But yeah if I’m off or you’ve got more fill me in, I like to know that stuff!
Okay, so I have all of new taraku's and a little after the merge. After the merge was mostly reemaurorageddon. at New Taraku she shared many a chat log from you outlining opinions on people on the tribe. She also talked about how we would need to vote opposite at some point so she could solidify you more. Of course we never had that chance, but it was brought up a good bit even after reemaurorageddon and new taraku.
Alright, respect. Hopefully she brings it up in response to my questions
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:41:41 pm i have some cfs from reemauroragate u guys might find interesting :rofl:

"a few hours till immunity.. randy comes up to me and says my names coming up as the target by the girls.. for being the most connected. the thing is, it really does make sense. do i think its the right move for them right now? no, but i can see them doing it. now i have about three hours to either switch this all around or win immunity. this is really a do or die day for me."

"so in an effort to get the target off my back, i decide to tell aurora that reem alongside susie and gill are working towards getting her out. aurora, being the smart person she is was clearly skeptical... but it didnt stop her from spreading the paranoia... the moment reem messaged me about what i told aurora, i couldve sworn my game was done. but after trying to do a bit of damage control , i think i have a shot at making it though the night. the thing is... every person i talk to fucking insists that eric is the vote. either this cast has the best liars ever, or randy was trying to get me to blow up my position. and if thats the case, i feel a lot worse than i did a couple hours ago."

"SO FINALLY SOMEONE DECIDES TO BE HONEST WITH ME... lauren is straight up and tells me my name was going around, however a new plan is coming into action. thats all i fucking wanted to hear. im so sick of people lying to my face, lauren has proven to be one of the only people i can actually trust. god it feels good to have your fate in your hands and not crumble"

"so i caused a fuckton of drama and apparently the vote is between reem and aurora.. talking to reem, it seems like she wasnt reaaly apart of the plan to send me home and im honestly starting to feel a bit bad lmao. i am a lot less close with aurora, and i think shes a bigger threat to my game. at the same time, shes just as big a threat to herself like look how quick her position was blown up. i think the vote could go either way tonight, and im not even sure where im swinging. as long as im safe, it will work itself out."
I love it. Also totally forgot I told you about that. I think it was an attempt to get you to vote Reem with us tbh but obviously that failed lol
Matty, Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:41:41 pm i have some cfs from reemauroragate u guys might find interesting :rofl:

Dammit, Matty :crine:
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
"coming into the merge i really wanted to work with susie, but the more time i spend around her the less i trust her. when randy came to me, susie was the one he heard my name from. even after confronting her, she made it clear that she was ready to vote me out. i deadass felt like corinne in gabon.. like really? stupid stupid move. her close tie with gillian/reem as well as randy AND the fact that she hasn't tried to salvage our relationship at all makes her my biggest target. the plan i've worked out with chris is to get everyone on board to blindside devens with his idol. me, chris, eric, lauren and possibly michelle throw our votes on susie and right before the chats lock i tell devens to play his idol. its a crazy plan, but so crazy that it might work. hopefully it all works out, but we still have a lot of time before tribal."

and then i have this from right after tribal lmaoo sorry suz!
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:56:01 pm "coming into the merge i really wanted to work with susie, but the more time i spend around her the less i trust her. when randy came to me, susie was the one he heard my name from. even after confronting her, she made it clear that she was ready to vote me out. i deadass felt like corinne in gabon.. like really? stupid stupid move. her close tie with gillian/reem as well as randy AND the fact that she hasn't tried to salvage our relationship at all makes her my biggest target. the plan i've worked out with chris is to get everyone on board to blindside devens with his idol. me, chris, eric, lauren and possibly michelle throw our votes on susie and right before the chats lock i tell devens to play his idol. its a crazy plan, but so crazy that it might work. hopefully it all works out, but we still have a lot of time before tribal."

we realized we couldnt trust michelle and got randy on board instead who brought devens lmao
Reem, Lauren liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:56:01 pm "coming into the merge i really wanted to work with susie, but the more time i spend around her the less i trust her. when randy came to me, susie was the one he heard my name from. even after confronting her, she made it clear that she was ready to vote me out. i deadass felt like corinne in gabon.. like really? stupid stupid move. her close tie with gillian/reem as well as randy AND the fact that she hasn't tried to salvage our relationship at all makes her my biggest target. the plan i've worked out with chris is to get everyone on board to blindside devens with his idol. me, chris, eric, lauren and possibly michelle throw our votes on susie and right before the chats lock i tell devens to play his idol. its a crazy plan, but so crazy that it might work. hopefully it all works out, but we still have a lot of time before tribal."

Okay, I actually do have a question on this one. Although it was obvious susie and I worked together on votes, how well did we do on hiding the fact that we were a duo? Be brutal if need be, but I felt we did a pretty good job at downplaying our relationship lol

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:57:50 pm

Okay, I actually do have a question on this one. Although it was obvious susie and I worked together on votes, how well did we do on hiding the fact that we were a duo? Be brutal if need be, but I felt we did a pretty good job at downplaying our relationship lol
i definitely thought you were a lot closer with gillian, but thought of her as your number two tbh. i think your relationship with michelle was more hidden
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:59:16 pm

i definitely thought you were a lot closer with gillian, but thought of her as your number two tbh. i think your relationship with michelle was more hidden
Okay, so I wasn't too far off, but my perception was certainly a bit wrong. Michelle and I worked hard at our hiding :crine:

susie was always my number 1 though until you RUDELY got her voted out - hmph lol
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:00:28 pm

Okay, so I wasn't too far off, but my perception was certainly a bit wrong. Michelle and I worked hard at our hiding :crine:

susie was always my number 1 though until you RUDELY got her voted out - hmph lol
hey you rudely came for me first. self defense!
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01:46 pm

But where's the lie though? LOL you're not wrong.

On a completely unrelated note I have the 1000 posts badge now because of all you asshats :rofl:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Matty
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:03:22 pm

On a completely unrelated note I have the 1000 posts badge now because of all you asshats :rofl:
im pretty sure i was below 50 till jury lmaoo ponderosa really brings up your posts
Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:04:28 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:03:22 pm

im pretty sure i was below 50 till jury lmaoo ponderosa really brings up your posts
No fucking kidding. I don't remember how many I had before...maybe 300-400 or so? I have a legitimate problem :crine:
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni