By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23:41 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:06:53 pm
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:01:09 pm Yes game changers! Sarah my girl won that one...
I LOOOOOOVE Sarah! She played so phenomenally well that season too.

In unrelated, also related, news...gillian has officially answered Chris' questions also. I can't figure out if she's attacking him or not. The exclamation points throw me off lol
Hahah oh no.... I gotta catch up hold on.
I'll be in the hole dug spyshack waiting for you lol
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:24:28 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:06:53 pm
I LOOOOOOVE Sarah! She played so phenomenally well that season too.

In unrelated, also related, news...gillian has officially answered Chris' questions also. I can't figure out if she's attacking him or not. The exclamation points throw me off lol
Oh my... can I give her a hug? Can I tell her she won't win? Oh my...
Lauren, Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:51:25 pm So I was gonna write out something in depth but my grandma kicked me out of her house so I was stressed over that today!
Hey, I don’t have the connections Reem does lol but if you need something from someone in the area let me know. I’ve been there too :heart:
Aurora, Reem, Randy and 1 others liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:47:14 pm
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:51:25 pm So I was gonna write out something in depth but my grandma kicked me out of her house so I was stressed over that today!
Hey, I don’t have the connections Reem does lol but if you need something from someone in the area let me know. I’ve been there too :heart:
Randy, you have friends here. Let us know if we can help.
Reem, Randy, Lauren liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:33:38 pm

I think she may attack you if you try to do either one of those things :crine:
Aurora, Randy, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts
You guys are great :heart: :heart:
I am with my dad now and everything *should* be fine now, at least for a little bit. It ain't perfect but its better than sleepin with garbage bags for friends.
Again, yall are great :heart:
Reem, Lauren, Susie liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:52:08 pm

So I'd encourage this behavior just to see how Gillian reacts because it would be FUNNY
Aurora, Reem liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:56:12 pm

So I'd encourage this behavior just to see how Gillian reacts because it would be FUNNY
She attacked me today so I'm seriously debating how to approach her tomorrow. I don't want to be rude, but I have no reason to be dishonest anymore. I just want to tell her I didn't respect her game, and that's me. I can't speak for anyone else but I cannot vote for someone that I actively manipulated the whole game...even after I was long gone.
Aurora, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:55:28 pm You guys are great :heart: :heart:
I am with my dad now and everything *should* be fine now, at least for a little bit. It ain't perfect but its better than sleepin with garbage bags for friends.
Again, yall are great :heart:
You best call on us if you need now, son, ya hear?
Reem, Randy liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:59:24 pm

She attacked me today so I'm seriously debating how to approach her tomorrow. I don't want to be rude, but I have no reason to be dishonest anymore. I just want to tell her I didn't respect her game, and that's me. I can't speak for anyone else but I cannot vote for someone that I actively manipulated the whole game...even after I was long gone.
Attacked you in response to your questions?

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04:56 pm

Attacked you in response to your questions?
Yes lol she was pissed about me telling michelle about the idol. I didn't get the brunt of her attacks, I think lauren takes that crown lol but Gillian was PISSED in her answers to me
Lauren, Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom

I’ve accepted that pretty much anything I say to her she’s not going to like so I’m not going to bother walking on eggshells. I’m not going to go out of my way to be rude but if she doesn’t like what I have to say that’s fine. I really did try to be nice and give her a decent shot and she made her feelings known so there’s no point in skirting around it anymore.
Reem, Aurora liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:10:34 pm

I’ve accepted that pretty much anything I say to her she’s not going to like so I’m not going to bother walking on eggshells. I’m not going to go out of my way to be rude but if she doesn’t like what I have to say that’s fine. I really did try to be nice and give her a decent shot and she made her feelings known so there’s no point in skirting around it anymore.
If you want some good reading look at the saga of Gillian’s responses to me and Reem lol
Reem, Aurora liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

I'll provide emotional support...I may need the same from you after I tell her I was not going to vote with her after she said she stuck to michelle like glue because I told her to.

Michelle took full advantage of that, and i did tell michelle i told G that before my boot. Soooooooooo it all comes full circle; however, I imagine G will not like that comment coming from me.

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:11:58 pm

If you want some good reading look at the saga of Gillian’s responses to me and Reem lol
*telenovela

I fixed your typo :crine:

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:15:37 pm

I'll provide emotional support...I may need the same from you after I tell her I was not going to vote with her after she said she stuck to michelle like glue because I told her to.

Michelle took full advantage of that, and i did tell michelle i told G that before my boot. Soooooooooo it all comes full circle; however, I imagine G will not like that comment coming from me.
Don’t worry I got you, we’ll hold a club meeting directly after to help deal with the side effects lol
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:36:42 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:15:37 pm

Don’t worry I got you, we’ll hold a club meeting directly after to help deal with the side effects lol
Is it just me or is Michelle running away with her responses to the final questions?
Reem, Lauren liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:36:42 pm Don’t worry I got you, we’ll hold a club meeting directly after to help deal with the side effects lol
And just like that I'm reinvigorated for this game again :fire:

Reunion is gonna be fun LOL
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:39:43 pm Is it just me or is Michelle running away with her responses to the final questions?
Not just you! Her answers are solid and true. I knew she was a damn threat lol

I'm still waiting to see Charlie's, and obviously anything can happen at the live tribal, but daaaaammmmmn michelle is just bringing it :fire:

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:40:16 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:36:42 pm Don’t worry I got you, we’ll hold a club meeting directly after to help deal with the side effects lol
And just like that I'm reinvigorated for this game again :fire:

Reunion is gonna be fun LOL
No question you will play again? (And there's no question you'll be asked to play again!)
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni