By Reem
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:42:50 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:40:16 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:36:42 pm Don’t worry I got you, we’ll hold a club meeting directly after to help deal with the side effects lol
And just like that I'm reinvigorated for this game again :fire:

Reunion is gonna be fun LOL
No question you will play again? (And there's no question you'll be asked to play again!)
I would 1000% play again if I was asked. This was a BLAST, and I meant it when I said it was a great distraction. My work life balance has been brutal the last 2 months so I used this as a massive outlet lol even if I'm never asked though I'm gonna stay involved. I want to watch future seasons lol

I had no clue what I was getting into with this and wasn't even aware these things existed. Somehow I ended up playing probably the best produced one out there. It's dope AF
Lauren, Ziggy Lichman, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:46:25 pm

No question you will play again? (And there's no question you'll be asked to play again!)
I would 1000% play again if I was asked. This was a BLAST, and I meant it when I said it was a great distraction. My work life balance has been brutal the last 2 months so I used this as a massive outlet lol even if I'm never asked though I'm gonna stay involved. I want to watch future seasons lol

I had no clue what I was getting into with this and wasn't even aware these things existed. Somehow I ended up playing probably the best produced one out there. It's dope AF
I may not be very good at this game, but I'm pretty good at recognizing talent. And I see it in you, my friend. You'll be asked back. And you'll be even better the next time.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

My work life balance has been brutal the last 2 months so I used this as a massive outlet lol even if I'm never asked though I'm gonna stay involved. I want to watch future seasons lol
I’ve been in the community for over a year now, but this was the first one I’ve had the opportunity to watch closely. It is super fun to get involved! Hopefully we can all welcome you and won’t scare you all off too quickly ♥️♥️♥️
Reem, Matty, Susie liked this

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:54:28 pm

I may not be very good at this game, but I'm pretty good at recognizing talent. And I see it in you, my friend. You'll be asked back. And you'll be even better the next time.
I'll take your word for it :kiss:

All I know is if there's a next time I'll have to be more aggressive or less aggressive. Apparently the target on me became thing at Old Atlasova because of my social abilities, correct me if I'm wrong.

So I may have to pull a slight Gillian next time LOL I just don't know how long I could maintain that before my true self emerges again :crine:
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:56:26 pm

My work life balance has been brutal the last 2 months so I used this as a massive outlet lol even if I'm never asked though I'm gonna stay involved. I want to watch future seasons lol
I’ve been in the community for over a year now, but this was the first one I’ve had the opportunity to watch closely. It is super fun to get involved! Hopefully we can all welcome you and won’t scare you all off too quickly ♥️♥️♥️
I can't speak for the other castaways, but I know you've read my confessionals LOL I dont shy away from anything :heart: I look forward to getting to know all yall after this in the main forums!

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom

ALSO you were good at this game. Lol you had some loyal af people to you and I enjoyed our conversations in the game. NOT TO MENTION we had the "unspoken bond" of going to the same chiropractor lol you were a beast

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:57:09 pm

All I know is if there's a next time I'll have to be more aggressive or less aggressive. Apparently the target on me became thing at Old Atlasova because of my social abilities, correct me if I'm wrong.

So I may have to pull a slight Gillian next time LOL I just don't know how long I could maintain that before my true self emerges again :crine:
No, not like Gillian. Exactly like you, but without the need for immediate connection. You didn't need an alliance on day one and asking everyone about it made you feel threating. Your personality will win you a ton of connections. You have everything you need.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:02:44 pm

No, not like Gillian. Exactly like you, but without the need for immediate connection. You didn't need an alliance on day one and asking everyone about it made you feel threating. Your personality will win you a ton of connections. You have everything you need.
I'll take that <3

But can I be just a LITTLE like Gillian? Lol even if it's a split moment? I want to ask a castaway how another castaways dick tasted :crine:
Aurora, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:04:25 pm

I'll take that <3

But can I be just a LITTLE like Gillian? Lol even if it's a split moment? I want to ask a castaway how another castaways dick tasted :crine:
Hunny, we all want to know what Chris' dick tastes like, but that's inappro--sorry love
Reem, Lauren liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Randy
Custom Posts

Oh you went for day 1 alliances? Yeah that is an issue, flowing is the better way to go in survivor. Make alliances when needed, rather then seen as a want.

Randy

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:07:31 pm

I'll take that <3

Hunny, we all want to know what Chris' dick tastes like, but that's inappro--sorry love
Omg :rofl: :rofl: :crine: :crine: I literally cant breathe right now. That was good. That was fresh :crine: :crine:

Omg :crine: I'll let you have that one LMFAO
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09:40 pm

Oh you went for day 1 alliances? Yeah that is an issue, flowing is the better way to go in survivor. Make alliances when needed, rather then seen as a want.
Hi Randy. Don't jump in here and be rude man. This is stranded.

We got you. If you want to talk, I'm here man.
Reem, Randy liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09:43 pm

I'll take that <3

Omg :rofl: :rofl: :crine: :crine: I literally cant breathe right now. That was good. That was fresh :crine: :crine:

Based on the LIMITED number of dicks that have even approached my mouth, I hope so
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts

I didn't necessarily go into them per se, but I did end up in a few. Jac approached me, and we did hit it off. Julie and I hit it off, and originally julie was gonna be my goat. I called that shit and she ghosted on me!

Then michelle approached me, but at that point I was already in a F2, F4, and a F6. I actually cant claim those alliances 100%, except Julie's. The others came to me.

But yes, I was in like a ton of fucking alliances on day 1 and they fell apart after the first ranking.
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:12:33 pm

Based on the LIMITED number of dicks that have even approached my mouth, I hope so
I can't say the same :crine: I've had too many dicks ...everywhere. I'm not saying I was a whore, but I was kind of a whore :crine:
Aurora, Chelsea, Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Randy
Posts Custom
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:11:49 pm

Im not being an ass! I just over analyze games, and am a hyperstrategic person. I feel like there is a stock way to play survivor, BB, the mole, Whodunnit...you name it, theres a baseline. And I feel like the way to start survivor is talk without making large groups.

Also never said this before but you were ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBED
Reem, Aurora liked this

Randy

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:14:37 pm

I can't say the same :crine: I've had too many dicks ...everywhere. I'm not saying I was a whore, but I was kind of a whore :crine:
This is WAY past my bedtime.
Reem liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:18:50 pm

Im not being an ass! I just over analyze games, and am a hyperstrategic person. I feel like there is a stock way to play survivor, BB, the mole, Whodunnit...you name it, theres a baseline. And I feel like the way to start survivor is talk without making large groups.

Also never said this before but you were ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBED
^100% agree on all fronts

Reem

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Aurora wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:19:14 pm
Reem wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:14:37 pm

This is WAY past my bedtime.
I actually have to head to bed soon too. I stayed up way too late yesterday and woke up way too early today.

Not a great combo. :sleep:
Aurora liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Randy wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:18:50 pm

You were the only friend I had in that vote. I wasn't robbed. I got what I deserved.

Aurora

• Alumni