By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
One of the craziest days in recent Stranded memory, wow.

We stan.

You are the first member of the jury! It'll be lonely for a day and then someone will join you tomorrow. As the first juror, you will SET THE TONE for the entire season's Ponderosa! Active and engaged juries can make or a break a season (its entertainment value, the winner, everyone's experience) and we highly encourage you to kill it here as you have all season.

Tell us what your thoughts are!
Nate, Ziggy Lichman, Aurora liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:41:01 pm YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!!!!

So glad you get to be the jury foreman and set the tone for the rest of the season <3
NOOOOOO incredible is winning, Jeff!

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:38:57 pm One of the craziest days in recent Stranded memory, wow.

We stan.

You are the first member of the jury! It'll be lonely for a day and then someone will join you tomorrow. As the first juror, you will SET THE TONE for the entire season's Ponderosa! Active and engaged juries can make or a break a season (its entertainment value, the winner, everyone's experience) and we highly encourage you to kill it here as you have all season.

Tell us what your thoughts are!
My biggest thoughts are how much harder this is online. I can't read a face or a body movement. I can't rely on so many things I'm used to doing. My smile is pretty fucking great, I will tell you that.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Thats fair, We like to think of it like The Circle. Tone is hard to convey and you cant see if someone is lying to you based on their reactions.
Aurora liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:03:14 pm who do you think voted with you? Also what did you think about it being 8-6?
Fuck. I just realized it wasn't 7-6. What kind of tom-foolery do you have going on here?!

I don't know how the vote came down. I'll have to think about it.

Aurora

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Aurora wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:10:28 pm
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:03:14 pm who do you think voted with you? Also what did you think about it being 8-6?
Fuck. I just realized it wasn't 7-6. What kind of tom-foolery do you have going on here?!

I don't know how the vote came down. I'll have to think about it.
We like to keep things mysterious, maybe the next boot will lead to some insight.
Aurora liked this

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aurora
Custom Posts
Seriously, though, it was a blast. I'm lucky I got to play and so thankful to all of you for making it a wonderful experience.

I love you guys. See you at tribal :)
Loveita, Jeff Probst liked this

Aurora

• Alumni