By Danni Boatwright
icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire:

MATTY! WHAT AN ICONIC EXIT!

We've loved watching you this season and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing the drama for the past few days. You promised us a show, and you delivered :) Enjoy your time at ponderosa! We're looking forward to getting to trash talk with you for the remainder of the game!
Matty liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Susie
Posts Custom
Fantastic tribal! You were the star of the show Matty, holy shit. How long did you think you could keep double crossing all of us? What was your long-term plan?
Matty liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:50:42 pm Fantastic tribal! You were the star of the show Matty, holy shit. How long did you think you could keep double crossing all of us? What was your long-term plan?
i had no plan of double crossing anyone until i became the target! then it was game on and i was ready to do what it took to get some revenge, sorry that it was you!

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46:19 pm icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire: icon_chaos :fire:

MATTY! WHAT AN ICONIC EXIT!

We've loved watching you this season and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing the drama for the past few days. You promised us a show, and you delivered :) Enjoy your time at ponderosa! We're looking forward to getting to trash talk with you for the remainder of the game!
love u danni thanks for the support

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Custom Posts
Who were you seeking revenge upon? When did you think I targeted you?

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Devens wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:52:22 pm What made you decide to vote me out?
i thought i could trust fucking REEM! I got played, bad. the women made me feel so terrible for flipping on Susie, that i didnt want to hurt them and lie to them anymore. it was a stupid decision, and i wish ron was here instead of you.
Devens liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts
What a show!! From almost out to the great awakening, you have proved the doubters wrong!

Congrats on a game well played, Matty
Matty liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Matty
Posts Custom
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:52:56 pm Who were you seeking revenge upon? When did you think I targeted you?
randy was the one that came to me and he said you told him all the girls and charlie were going to send me home. so i knew you were apart of it for sure, reem i thought was a friend of mine.. apparently not. and aurora i had just got out the tribal before.

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:54:35 pm What did Reem do to you?
she played me for a fool. i thought of her as a mother and she was ready to slit my throat the first chance she could. back at the merge vote, if my name didnt come i wouldve been women strong till the end. we all fucked up.

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55:49 pm Randy lied. We thought you were with us.
i thought i was too, but even reem said at tribal she wanted me out at the aurora vote.

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:53:45 pm What a show!! From almost out to the great awakening, you have proved the doubters wrong!

Congrats on a game well played, Matty
i just wanted to put on a show. hey, at least i had a lot of power the last three votes. i shouldve just stuck w the guys and lauren, fuck me.

Matty

• Alumni
By Susie
Posts Custom
Matty wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56:38 pm
Susie wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55:49 pm Randy lied. We thought you were with us.
i thought i was too, but even reem said at tribal she wanted me out at the aurora vote.
Oh, I missed that, I was late to council. Hmm. That's gonna leave a mark.

Well, welcome to Ponderosa, it's slightly less crazy over here. Did you think it would be you tonight?

Susie

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
damn just read the other welcome posts and really not feeling the love as much :teary: :teary: guess its well deserved, i wouldve hated me if i was a viewer lmao

Matty

• Alumni