By Eric
Custom Posts
Okay i get i made enemies with this whole 'i want to vote out all the girls' but it was just best strategy to survive swap

Eric

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Reem
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:17:29 pm Okay i get i made enemies with this whole 'i want to vote out all the girls' but it was just best strategy to survive swap
I didn't hold it against you :dunno: We threw a challenge and got out wardog so I can't say shit.
Eric, Lauren, Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20:59 pm
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:17:29 pm Okay i get i made enemies with this whole 'i want to vote out all the girls' but it was just best strategy to survive swap
I didn't hold it against you :dunno: We threw a challenge and got out wardog so I can't say shit.
was he gonna be the target always or can i take a tiny bit of credit for that haha bc i wanted him out from the start and i pushed it as much as i could without being on the tribe

Matty

• Alumni
By Reem
Custom Posts
Matty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:02:45 pm
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20:59 pm
was he gonna be the target always or can i take a tiny bit of credit for that haha bc i wanted him out from the start and i pushed it as much as i could without being on the tribe
You can take a little bit of credit lol But I wanted him out first from the get go. I'm not sure if I would have been successful in getting him out first had you not talked to everyone too
Matty liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Posts Custom
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:31:02 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:21:52 pm
Eric wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:14:50 pm

I made up crystal blindside and flushing susies idol, i made up plan of throwing challenges at swap and i made an alliance with him, Wardog, Charlie and Devens before the swap . He conviced me to vote for Reem. Man, i dont remeber it all now but i think he conviced me to one more vote but i cannot remeber it now.
DUDE THAT THROWING SHIT MADE ME PARANOID AS FUCK. And i thought most of the moves were Chris, wasn't giving you enough credit to save my life
Yeah i think one of the most loyal game of all, you can ask Lauren and Devens, shit you can ask Matty that i wanted to vote out Gillian when you told her about Michelle vote and Matty wanted you out for that. Also when Lauren wanted guys to be next vote after Susie to be sure we are not only voting girls. i told Chris i will do whatever it takes to make Lauren trust me and him 100%.
Can confirm, you never lied to me once. Y'all really did follow through on everything you said even if it didn't work out half the time. Also if I'm not wrong there was a vote people threw my name out and you and Chris (and maybe Randy too idk I'm fuzzy) shut it down even though it probably could have been an easy vote. The loyalty was a large part of why I never flipped back after the Aurora vote.
Eric liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:19:30 pm
Randy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:21:52 pm

DUDE THAT THROWING SHIT MADE ME PARANOID AS FUCK. And i thought most of the moves were Chris, wasn't giving you enough credit to save my life
Yeah i think one of the most loyal game of all, you can ask Lauren and Devens, shit you can ask Matty that i wanted to vote out Gillian when you told her about Michelle vote and Matty wanted you out for that. Also when Lauren wanted guys to be next vote after Susie to be sure we are not only voting girls. i told Chris i will do whatever it takes to make Lauren trust me and him 100%.
Can confirm, you never lied to me once. Y'all really did follow through on everything you said even if it didn't work out half the time. Also if I'm not wrong there was a vote people threw my name out and you and Chris (and maybe Randy too idk I'm fuzzy) shut it down even though it probably could have been an easy vote. The loyalty was a large part of why I never flipped back after the Aurora vote.
I don't remember your name being a part of a vote when I was in, so that must have happened after y'all booted me?

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:02:34 pm

I don't remember your name being a part of a vote when I was in, so that must have happened after y'all booted me?
God I wish I remembered more, it may have been after you were gone. For some reason I feel like it was Ron who said it maybe? I don't think it got very far, I just remember getting messages from people saying someone mentioned my name and they shot it down. I remember Michelle said something about it too in that it was brought up to her and she said no but that they'd already pretty much shot it down anyways. I'll check my confessionals I feel like I mentioned it at some point.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:23:53 pm

God I wish I remembered more, it may have been after you were gone. For some reason I feel like it was Ron who said it maybe? I don't think it got very far, I just remember getting messages from people saying someone mentioned my name and they shot it down. I remember Michelle said something about it too in that it was brought up to her and she said no but that they'd already pretty much shot it down anyways. I'll check my confessionals I feel like I mentioned it at some point.
It sounds like Ron. He always threw out different names all the time so it probably did happen. No traction would definitely explain why I wouldn't remember. It was like every day he'd have 3 different names to vote lol
Lauren liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Reem wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:34:06 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:23:53 pm

It sounds like Ron. He always threw out different names all the time so it probably did happen. No traction would definitely explain why I wouldn't remember. It was like every day he'd have 3 different names to vote lol
Lol that's very true. I can't find it in my confessionals but I think it was sometime around your vote or a little before.
Reem liked this

Lauren

• Alumni