By Chris
Custom Posts

Congrats on making merge everyone! Let's all celebrate by gathering 'round the camp fire where we can sing songs, discuss Winners at War and post your favorite things!

Introduce yourself with your favorite season of Survivor, favorite player on the current season and your current favorite meme. :yas: :grin: :confetti: :fire:
Charlie, Ron, Susie and 2 others liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Custom Posts
I'll start!

Favorite season: Micronesia/HvV
Winners at War Favorite:

ahhh we stan a witty queen <3

also, the similarities between myself and a Glonk is outrageous

Charlie, Jordan, Susie and 2 others liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Michelle
Posts Custom
Hi everyone, Michelle here! I have a lot of favorite seasons of Survivor, but I've gotta go with Yul-I mean Cook Islands right now. My dude is 45 and still fine as hell, AND he's just so good at reading social situations. I really like Nat too, I hope she does well on EoE.

And I hope that y'all appreciate the fact that it took me like twenty whole minutes to find and figure out how to post this gif! :nerd:

Charlie, Jordan, Susie and 1 others liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Michelle
Custom Posts
Also, can I just say that I have fewer than 50 posts and there are people out there who have over 200?! Definitely has me feeling like a bit of a slacker. lol Gotta step up my posting game!
Charlie, Chris liked this

Michelle

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:13:36 pm Also, can I just say that I have fewer than 50 posts and there are people out there who have over 200?! Definitely has me feeling like a bit of a slacker. lol Gotta step up my posting game!
Maybe if ya'll weren't so quiet in challenge threads your post count could be respectable :crazy:
Susie, Michelle liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Custom Posts
Hey, I'm Lauren! My favorite seasons are always changing but right now it's a tie between Philippines and San Juan Del Sur. Fav winner is my boy Ethan who is absolutely killing it out there! And honorable mention to Tony for having so many iconic moments.

Charlie, Jordan, Michelle and 2 others liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Chris
Custom Posts
Lauren wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:20:34 pm Hey, I'm Lauren! My favorite seasons are always changing but right now it's a tie between Philippines and San Juan Del Sur. Fav winner is my boy Ethan who is absolutely killing it out there! And honorable mention to Tony for having so many iconic moments.

Philippines is the best!

Malcolm :woozy:

Fun fact: The Tony/llama thing is what made one of my friends become a Survivor fan, hahaha.
Charlie, Lauren liked this

Chris

• Alumni
By Reem
Posts Custom
Hey ya'll! Reem here <3

Favorite season: Heroes VS Villains
Winners at War Favorite: Denise

And my favorite is meme is the woman yelling at the cat hahaha It works with so much.

Charlie, Jordan, Ron and 4 others liked this

Reem

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29:40 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:13:36 pm Also, can I just say that I have fewer than 50 posts and there are people out there who have over 200?! Definitely has me feeling like a bit of a slacker. lol Gotta step up my posting game!
Maybe if ya'll weren't so quiet in challenge threads your post count could be respectable :crazy:
Maybe if you were more helpful we'd feel more encouraged to be more vocal in threads :kiss:
Chris liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Aurora
Posts Custom
Favorite Player: Sarah.... Yes everyone wants her out. Cause she's gonna kick ass.
Favorite Season: It has to be Heros v Villians. You all are lying to yourself if you don't think Jerri Manthey looks good in a bikini.
Favorite Meme:
Charlie, Jordan, Susie and 2 others liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
By Ron
Posts Custom
Favorite player of last season was DKChillin, please marry me!!! All time is Parvat, she should have beat Sandra in Heroes vs Villains. I am rooting for her, Denise, or Yul to win WaW.

Favorite season is Micronesia. Is there a better alliance than the black widow brigade???

My favorite meme lately is this unhinged TikTok of German teenagers. RA TA TA TAAAA

Lauren, Matty, Jordan and 2 others liked this

Ron

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
oh so we're sharing favorite players and seasons are we... parvati and courtney are my top two and will never be topped. and i agree with most of yall that micro is the best season! black widow brigade is the best alliance of all time and i wont hear otherwise.
Charlie, Reem liked this

Matty

• Alumni