By Sarah Jones
Another girl bites the dust and we're one round closer to the merge. Congratulations and good luck!

1. Crystal went home on Taraku, were you shocked? Or was it just another day in the office?
2. What did you make of the answers at today's challenge? Do you think any of the sins given to your tribe mates were inaccurate?
3. As the numbers get smaller, the merge becomes focused on people's minds. Do you believe the merge dynamics will be defined by the original men vs women tribes, the swap tribes, or something else entirely?
4. Who do you think is the person you can trust the most on this tribe? Is that person also who you trust the most in the entire game? Do you see yourself in the end with this person?

Sarah Jones

By Gillian
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:57:32 pm Another girl bites the dust and we're one round closer to the merge. Congratulations and good luck!

1. Crystal went home on Taraku, were you shocked? Or was it just another day in the office?

Tbh yes I thought it would be a guy or Aurora!! Crystal leaving is not aweful but Susie staying is good!!!
2. What did you make of the answers at today's challenge? Do you think any of the sins given to your tribe mates were inaccurate?

I think there was a. Lot of inaccuracies, but Ron had to do something with everyone
3. As the numbers get smaller, the merge becomes focused on people's minds. Do you believe the merge dynamics will be defined by the original men vs women tribes, the swap tribes, or something else entirely?

I think it will be a combination of og tribes and swap. As I know me and reem are looking to work with Matty for a while!!! I know the girls on the other side are down in numbers so that forces them to work with the guys.
4. Who do you think is the person you can trust the most on this tribe? Is that person also who you trust the most in the entire game? Do you see yourself in the end with this person?

Trust reem the most on and Susie, if we all make merge we'll be in a great position. I'd like to go to the end with reem but I'd prolly lose! And losing is not what I wanna do. But for now yes I do wanna go to the end with her!!
:drool: let me make merge :drool:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts