By Danni Boatwright
Another day, another blindside! And would you believe me if I told you that they only get more intense from here? As we get further into the merge, its time to start thinking about your long term plans and making those plans a reality. let's hash them out here:

1-Do you think you're in a good position to make the end? If you made it there do you think you could argue your case for a win?

2-At this time, who do you think you could beat in a vote? who do you think could beat you?

3-What is your opinion on goats in the game? do you plan on herding them to the end? or do you want to knock them out to make as much room for yourself in the endgame as possible?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54:45 pm Another day, another blindside! And would you believe me if I told you that they only get more intense from here? As we get further into the merge, its time to start thinking about your long term plans and making those plans a reality. let's hash them out here:

1-Do you think you're in a good position to make the end? If you made it there do you think you could argue your case for a win?

2-At this time, who do you think you could beat in a vote? who do you think could beat you?

3-What is your opinion on goats in the game? do you plan on herding them to the end? or do you want to knock them out to make as much room for yourself in the endgame as possible?
i dont like this at all susie was my ride or die along with reem and matty lied to me and i think matty is abdi and he may have a clue im me if he is saying he wont ever vote me and will make sure i go nowhere. but who tf knows if im right. well u all but im just dumb anyways. but if i find out after this it is him im gonna scream.

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54:45 pm Another day, another blindside! And would you believe me if I told you that they only get more intense from here? As we get further into the merge, its time to start thinking about your long term plans and making those plans a reality. let's hash them out here:

i feel like im in an ok spot but the end, hmmmm we shall see about that, i may be dragged as a goat!!!! but if i made it to the end ill try my damndest to argue why i should win!!! i do suck at ftc speeches.

i could beat devens most likely!!!! or charlie!!!!! everyone else probably could beat me so it is time to step it up!!!!!

well i could be goat so i like goats, but imma try to pull some strings around here!!! if matty is not fibbing i got him in my pocket and thats right where i want him!!! my f3 is blown up as susie is gone f u to all the susie haters!!!!!! i still got reem and michelle. lauren i do not trust at all but i need her rn. and ron i think i can use him. charlie is pretty solid as well. eric and chris gotta go that duo is not gonna be around much longer if i can help it!!!! and i am not letting the guys pick off all the girls!!! if lauren goes in a few cyles thats ok no lose for me!!! i will need matty gone at some point but we will see!!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
susie i dont know if u can see this but if u can just give a like!! i am gonna avenge u!!! they took out one of my milf partners and dear friend and they will pay!!!! gillian is out for blood!!!!! hopefully i can send eric to the jury!!!!
Susie liked this

Gillian

• Alumni