By Danni Boatwright
:fire: Congrats on making the merge AND surviving your first tribal council on Matua! :fire:

Making the merge is a big deal in stranded. This is where you'll cement yourself as an all time great, or an all time goat. The choice is yours :) Enjoy your weekend and getting to know the rest of your cast that made this milestone with you! We'll be checking in periodically to ask you more questions as we think of them

1-Now that you're reunited with tribe mates who swapped onto the other tribe, what is your plan? Are you more loyal to OG tribal alliances, or have you made better connections post swap?

2-What kind of game are you looking to play here at merge? the social butterfly? the cool headed strategist? challenge beast? what do you think best suits your personality to make the end?

3- Merge councils are known for their unpredictability, huge moves and dramas, do you anticipate having to confront fellow tribe mates if your neck is on the line?

4-Are you having fun?
Gillian liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19:32 pm :fire: Congrats on making the merge AND surviving your first tribal council on Matua! :fire:

Making the merge is a big deal in stranded. This is where you'll cement yourself as an all time great, or an all time goat. The choice is yours :) Enjoy your weekend and getting to know the rest of your cast that made this milestone with you! We'll be checking in periodically to ask you more questions as we think of them

1-Now that you're reunited with tribe mates who swapped onto the other tribe, what is your plan? Are you more loyal to OG tribal alliances, or have you made better connections post swap?
Right now I'm most loyal to reem and Susie, but I can see working with the guys and switching up some shit!!

2-What kind of game are you looking to play here at merge? the social butterfly? the cool headed strategist? challenge beast? what do you think best suits your personality to make the end?
Well social butterfly for sure challenges can be tough on a phone switching back and forth between shit. And waiting for the refresh to actually do its job!!!

3- Merge councils are known for their unpredictability, huge moves and dramas, do you anticipate having to confront fellow tribe mates if your neck is on the line?
Do I? I already have because of this heinous cheating scandal! So I gotta dig out of that!!

4-Are you having fun?
Yes I am having fun!! Actually loving that I have 2 people I know I can trust 100% and they will go to bat for me unlike some people in iso ahem (Tim,Daly) oh did I say that out loud? Sorry :rofl:
Well I am the posting queen it looks like as well!! But y'all should of known I was gonna post a lot from my activity in my short stay yet very active post life in iso!!! :loveeyes:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Caryn Groedel wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:30:45 pm
Gillian wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:20:44 pm Image
is this a solution to the maze or a wobbly drawn dick with sperm spewing out of it?

get your mind & your wrinkly flaps out of the gutter, granny.
well u know me :steamy:

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts