By Danni Boatwright
Final 10 baby! You've successfully outlasted half of the cast and are well on your way to the end!

1-another split vote! Who do you think voted with you? who voted against you? anyone surprise you with their decision?

2-The votes have seemed chaotic from an outsider's perspective. Are there clear lines on who is working with who? or are the lines constantly shifitng?

3-Did you learn anything about your standing in the tribe during tonight's challenge?

4-who is your biggest competition in the game?

Any other thoughts? comments? insults? please share them with us :)

icon_bananadance

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:10:26 pm Final 10 baby! You've successfully outlasted half of the cast and are well on your way to the end!

1-another split vote! Who do you think voted with you? who voted against you? anyone surprise you with their decision?

this is pretty straight foward i know who voted ron!!!!!! it was eric, chris, devens, randy and lauren!!!!!!! so that means myself, reem, michelle, ron, matty and charlie all voted devens!!!!! and o shocker here oh wait should i pretend to be shocked? :shock:

2-The votes have seemed chaotic from an outsider's perspective. Are there clear lines on who is working with who? or are the lines constantly shifitng?

oh there are lines allright but some people are shiftty!!! however the vote did not go how tf i wanted i wanted chris out to break up him and eric since eric was immune and well matty was gunning for either eric or devens so it became devens as the vote on this side!!!!! but matty made me a promise and by god if he breaks it ill serve him his head on a platter!!!!! :tea:

3-Did you learn anything about your standing in the tribe during tonight's challenge?

well not too much but ron claims he was not targeting me but ya we shall see!!!!!! why go for someone on your side first? so i cant say i learned a shit ton on my rank as i was out tooo fast!!!!! however!!!!! i have reem and michelle rn and ron is kissing up!!!! matty is my showmance? idfk i want totrust him but hes betrayed us so uggg. the true test will come tomorrow as to weather or not he keeps his promise or goes another way!!!!! randy is running to me trying to form a new group to target the leaders which is not a bad idea!!!!! however he wants eric and i dont trust him!!!!! oh yeah back to the votes it has been chaotic and ever changing and thats annoying!!!!!

4-who is your biggest competition in the game?
my besty!!!!! reem and i think matty . however i do not plan on taking out reem!!!!

Any other thoughts? comments? insults? please share them with us :)

why yes these bafoons who didnt listen to me and take out chris to break up eric and chris are playing with fire!!!!! i wanna knock them into next week !!!!! anyways i am still here and thats the sweet sweet tea :tea: im trying not to be a bitch to anyone so that may be helping!! timmy im gonna do you proud!!! who was the bitch in iso the irrelevant one? oh she was irrelevant no name needed!!!! well look at me!!!!!! :crown: :crown:

icon_bananadance

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:02:49 am Congratulations, you have found the Hidden Immunity Idol.
um still shook rn that i found this idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see if i can find any more i need to help reem with the idol clue so we can get her an idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like she is the most in danger especially with randy trying to pull together this group but i will not turn on reem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has had my back and i will have hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_hunter :hattip: icon_king icon_king icon_king icon_egypt icon_egypt icon_drinks so many emotions!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Posts Custom
this game has gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! matty been caught and chris is blowing up his game!!!!!!!!!! someone made so many matty alliance chats which is funny but not very cool!!!!!! im still kinda on the matty train but that may be because i think its abdi. i want this little "showmance" to go on and its about to come crashing down!!!!!!!!!!!! matty why did u have to play both sides and get caught by everyone!!!!!!!!!! i really like matty and this is gonna pain me to see him go!!!!!!!!! so long as reem and i arent a target im gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_hunter :crown: :crown: :crown: icon_hunter

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom