By Gillian
Custom Posts
where are my lovely supporters who love to give me confessional questions? and please make the topic amazing

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Gillian
Custom Posts
so tonight charlie won his 3rd immunity challenge in a row and he and michelle and i all voted ron and i lied to ron and told him i was voting michelle and see i couldn't do that as her and charlie and i all were a tight trio and had us a f3 and we did it!!!! i am so pleased to get here!!!! now charlie winning 3x in a row poses a threat and him being so damn lovable!!!! and michelle played hard and i know reem thinks she was running shit before but im not so sure!!!! but ron voted me his damn wifey!!! wow cant believe that when he said he was voting michelle!!! oh well i lied to him and said i was voting michelle as he knew i was close to charlie so why would i say his name!!!! and as ron said "i tried to get the goat but the goat got me" shouldn't come for me ron!!!! that is trouble!!!! but i made ftc bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! from what was it 12th? 13th? in iso to f3 in stranded!!!! this is amazing and i need to write my opening speech and omg i am far too excited to do it now!!!! daly if u see this i hope i made u proud!!! day u as well!!!!!! this has been a journey!!!!! and a truly amazing one!!! i love reem and cant wait to talk to her!!!!! and susie as well!!!! reem when u see this i was gonna play that idol on u and i missed the post and kept waiting!!! i really wanted to keep u here!!! anyways thank you again poody for believing in me!!!! and ty stanky!!! and a big shout out to danni and joaquin for the confessional titles and questions!!!! ty ziggy for being my "showmance" :rofl: ty to the friends i have made and thank u to the lurkers!!!!!!!! i really cant believe this is the end we are at f3 and im gonna attend ftc as a contender to win!!!!! and not jury or a "loser"!!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Posts Custom
omg i hate hate hate ftc speeches!!!!!! like super hate them!!!!! but its done and although it kinda sucks i wil answer to the jury and this is gonna get rough i know!!!! but to be able to talk to reem and susie and matty and ron and randy and chris again will be nice. i really do like chris and i hate that i lied to him!!!! shit i hate lying to anyone it is one of my biggest pet peeves is liars but this is the name of the game!!!!!! eric as much hard as i fought to get u out i do genuinely like u!!!! and lauren i do love u as well!!!! but after the reem vote it was over!!!!! i could not trust u anymore and that whole most likely to win thing not good!!! that is a curse for anyone!!!!! i had a fire lit under my ass when reem went and i was gonna avenge her!!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Gillian
Custom Posts
is sarah mad i didnt mention her in my speech? im sorry!!! still love ya!!! but i mentioned the main people who were in my confessional and gary ofc!!! my 2nd favorite hos!!!

Gillian

• Alumni
By Gillian
Custom Posts
ao pissed rn reem told michelle after i said not to tell anyone and she went and told charlie and ron!!!!! fuck off all yall!!!! im so over u
Jeff Probst liked this

Gillian

• Alumni