18th place | 4-3-1 vote
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. what was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jacquie
Custom
The immunity challenge I thought was going okay and then, suddenly, wasn't in such an extreme way it made me want to cry. What we really need to do is find some sort of external program we can organize these things on which will make this easier, because we cannot lose that quickly again.

Yes, I think they made the right choice. I know we'd have gotten ride of Devans instantly, I doubt the other side would do any differently.

You guys are the worst. Gillian and Aurora are both very insecure and reacting to that in two very different ways, neither of which are making my life easy. Reem feels like a target and I'm getting pretty paranoid to be honest!

It doesn't effect my strategy and Michele I think is the one making my life difficult right now.

Jacquie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Jacquie
Custom
It's good to know I'm not likable.

Why do you guys have to destroy my self-esteem three minutes before a challenge? That's fucking rude. That's psychological warfare.

Jacquie

• Alumni
By Jacquie
Custom
Y'all do not make your information easily accessible do you? All I want to do is find a bunch of previous information so we can win some challenge and all I find is locked forum doors.

I will beat the system! We're going to win next istg.

Jacquie

• Alumni
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jacquie wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:46:28 pm Y'all do not make your information easily accessible do you? All I want to do is find a bunch of previous information so we can win some challenge and all I find is locked forum doors.

I will beat the system! We're going to win next istg.
Bold of you to assume that we'll use the same exact challenges every season.

Joaquin Souberbielle

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom