18th place | 4-3-1 vote
By Danni Boatwright

And another one gone! A few questions for you as we head into an easy day "off" and the third round of the game!

1-So far you've lost two immunity challenges in a row and you're down in the numbers. How does this affect your strategy moving forward?
2-Who are you currently feeling closest to on the tribe?
3-Are you planning on being Atlasova strong for as long as you can? Or do you have bigger plans for your game?
4-Who are you rooting for in Winners at War?

BONUS:
5-You received 2 idol clues last round. Are you planning on sharing them?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nate
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hello Jacquie!

Lurker here and I would like to congratulate you for being the tenth annual Nate winner pick of the season (TM) and here's the lowdown on the high ground that you need to succeed after you've already earned the most honourable honour:

1. Nate winner picks need to be able to CUT IT UP and BRING THE HEAT - what do you think differentiates you from the pack of indiscriminate avatars this season? In twenty-seven words or less - What do you think is your DIFFERENTIATING FEATURE that will give you this W?

2. Nate winner picks, like a good college essay or a bad job interview, all bring their own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and OFF-THE WALL charisma, but are still quite easy to simplify their essence into a single sentence. They call it a catchphrase because people get CATCHED by your PHRASE. How would you describe your gameplay in a single catchphrase?

3. Nate winner picks, much like Academy Award winning film "Citizen Kane" have a BITCHIN' SOUNDTRACK. For example, the songs "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" by the Wu-Tang Clan and the opera "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" by WAGNER were inspired by my winner picks of the past. If you had a single song that would play as you win the final immunity challenge cementing yourself as the winner of the season, what would that song be?

Thank You and You Better Not Fuck It Up for All My Winner Picks of Seasons Past!

Nate

• Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jacquie
Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:50:03 pm

And another one gone! A few questions for you as we head into an easy day "off" and the third round of the game!

1-So far you've lost two immunity challenges in a row and you're down in the numbers. How does this affect your strategy moving forward?
2-Who are you currently feeling closest to on the tribe?
3-Are you planning on being Atlasova strong for as long as you can? Or do you have bigger plans for your game?
4-Who are you rooting for in Winners at War?

BONUS:
5-You received 2 idol clues last round. Are you planning on sharing them?
Well, what a foreboding episode title--not frightening at all.

To answer your question the first--rather a lot. We would have a lot more options going forward if we had an equal or higher number than the other tribe, but the way things are we basically have to stick together and try and find cracks in the other side. On one hand, it makes it easier to tell what I need to do, but on the other hand it means I have to make certain our tribe sticks together even when members clearly want to murder each other.

Closest? Still Reem probably, though I wish she'd be less antagonistic with the other tribe members. Seems like Aurora had a bit of a fit last night over Reem being...less than chill in her drawing tribal lines. I still really like Crystal and I wish she was around more when I was. Everyone else, I cannot tell anything from. Gillian and Susie are...suspicious? It's hard to tell. Michele and Aurora are complimenting me, and it's hard to tell what that means. Haven't heard much from Lauren. It's an interesting sort of situation!

That really, really depends on how things go down. I think Atlasova strong is certainly the best idea now. I'd be perfectly willing to stick with that until the end if it works out. But, if it becomes clear I need to make a different move, then I will.

My girl Sophie <3

Jacquie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Jacquie
Custom
Nate wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:37:40 pm Hello Jacquie!

Lurker here and I would like to congratulate you for being the tenth annual Nate winner pick of the season (TM) and here's the lowdown on the high ground that you need to succeed after you've already earned the most honourable honour:

1. Nate winner picks need to be able to CUT IT UP and BRING THE HEAT - what do you think differentiates you from the pack of indiscriminate avatars this season? In twenty-seven words or less - What do you think is your DIFFERENTIATING FEATURE that will give you this W?

2. Nate winner picks, like a good college essay or a bad job interview, all bring their own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and OFF-THE WALL charisma, but are still quite easy to simplify their essence into a single sentence. They call it a catchphrase because people get CATCHED by your PHRASE. How would you describe your gameplay in a single catchphrase?

3. Nate winner picks, much like Academy Award winning film "Citizen Kane" have a BITCHIN' SOUNDTRACK. For example, the songs "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" by the Wu-Tang Clan and the opera "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" by WAGNER were inspired by my winner picks of the past. If you had a single song that would play as you win the final immunity challenge cementing yourself as the winner of the season, what would that song be?

Thank You and You Better Not Fuck It Up for All My Winner Picks of Seasons Past!
Gosh that's flattering. Thank you Nate! Hmm, taking your questions from last to first--Oh No by Marina and the Diamonds is probably the song that suits me best, but it's not that much of a pump up, even though it's great. Girl Anachronism by Dresden Dolls, maybe? Anything Queen has ever done? Whichever of those options you prefer.

Simple catchphrase to describe my gameplay uuuuh--Overly formal lesbian newbie tries to make girls get along. Not exactly a catchphrase. Maybe: Get Along Dammit!

Twenty-seven how specific--I'm smart and try hard but not so much it's intimidating. I think that's the balance--useful but not threatening. I keep on that line.

Jacquie

• Alumni
By Jacquie
Custom
I think I might be fucking with Aurora's head a little? I can't really tell whether it's going well or badly but gosh, girl has to know she's not in as tight with her group as she seems to think she is. Seems like an honesty is the best policy situation so in between lightly distancing myself from Reem and pushing her to tell me stuff, I'm just like. Occasionally implying she should be looking for other allies? We'll see how that goes.

Michelle asked me to promise not to vote for her next tribal and said she'd promise not to vote for me back. Not a difficult promise to make--Michelle's an enigma, but not one I want to get rid of right now given how active and useful she is.

Here's my issue though--if I vote Gillian, I would need to make sure everyone else votes Gillian as well. It would be not particularly great if, say, Susie and Gillian vote someone else, say Aurora (which seems likely), Crystal, Reem, and I vote Gillian, and Michelle, Aurora, and Lauren vote me, or Crystal, or Reem. Because, if they pull that on us, one of us will go home.

I need to think on this.
Jeff Probst liked this

Jacquie

• Alumni