FINAL 8!!! We're entering the final week of the game and the finish line is in sight! Hopefully you'll recharge this weekend and come in hot for the home stretch.

1-A lot of secrets were let out of the bag during the challenge tonight. Were you surprised by any of the answers you got? Feeling nervous about how you're being perceived?

2-That jury bench is starting to fill up. Who up there do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't?

3-Can you see your path to the end? DO you have any deals to get yourself there? If not, what is your plan?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nate
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Lurker Here,

Here to provide some final questions for my winner pick, as we head into the FINAL WEEK,

As a three-time final week alumnus, I know that this is where dreams are made and hopes are crushed, and I don’t just mean the ones where I’m naked and have to give a presentation while simultaneously falling to my death. The decisions you make in this next week are either going to be in your winning montage or haunt you so much that you are forced to play time and time again in a perpetual state of Samsara finally waiting for your chance to clinch that W.

So, consider me to be the Dickensian Jacob Marley to your Ebenezer Scrounge as I ask you a question about the past, the present and the future of your time in this game to hopefully push you to the next level to get that bag.

THE FUTURE.

Former Nate Winner Pick, Jean-Paul Sartre once said “everything starts with a plan - and then you end up with shit all over your Ford Fiesta”. In terms of your plan, if everything were to go your way – what is the boot list for the rest of the season? Who do you take with you to the Final 3? How do you plan on making this happen?

THE PAST.

While there’s still a lot of game to play, nobody can win Stranded off the final week alone. Previous Nate Winner Picks have run marathons on one leg, have competed on the International Underground Hungry Hungry Hippos Circuit and walked on water. As a Nate Official Winner Pick, do you think you’ve done enough to earn that notable distinction? If Final Tribal Council was tomorrow, what would be your pitch? If you get to the Final 3, do you think you can win it?

THE PRESENT.

In the film Kung Fu Panda, the main character creates a social networking app from his college dorm, but dies before he can tell his story. Here is your chance to tell your story. If/when you win this season, what would be the first words that they play during your winner montage and/or in memoriam segment?

Nate

• Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Nate wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:22:18 pm Lurker Here,

Here to provide some final questions for my winner pick, as we head into the FINAL WEEK,

As a three-time final week alumnus, I know that this is where dreams are made and hopes are crushed, and I don’t just mean the ones where I’m naked and have to give a presentation while simultaneously falling to my death. The decisions you make in this next week are either going to be in your winning montage or haunt you so much that you are forced to play time and time again in a perpetual state of Samsara finally waiting for your chance to clinch that W.

So, consider me to be the Dickensian Jacob Marley to your Ebenezer Scrounge as I ask you a question about the past, the present and the future of your time in this game to hopefully push you to the next level to get that bag.

THE FUTURE.

Former Nate Winner Pick, Jean-Paul Sartre once said “everything starts with a plan - and then you end up with shit all over your Ford Fiesta”. In terms of your plan, if everything were to go your way – what is the boot list for the rest of the season? Who do you take with you to the Final 3? How do you plan on making this happen?

THE PAST.

While there’s still a lot of game to play, nobody can win Stranded off the final week alone. Previous Nate Winner Picks have run marathons on one leg, have competed on the International Underground Hungry Hungry Hippos Circuit and walked on water. As a Nate Official Winner Pick, do you think you’ve done enough to earn that notable distinction? If Final Tribal Council was tomorrow, what would be your pitch? If you get to the Final 3, do you think you can win it?

THE PRESENT.

In the film Kung Fu Panda, the main character creates a social networking app from his college dorm, but dies before he can tell his story. Here is your chance to tell your story. If/when you win this season, what would be the first words that they play during your winner montage and/or in memoriam segment?
Hi Nate! I'm really sorry I never got around to answering this, after you took all the time to draft it. I just want to say that having your support made a huge difference in my game, and in my motivation to win! Thank you so much for that. Even if I don't win tonight, I hope I have made you proud!

Michelle

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom