17th place | 6-1-1 vote
By Sarah Jones
Welcome to the all men's Taraku tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 some days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the weekend.

1-How do you feel about the tribe split? do you think there are any advantages to being on an all male tribe? any disadvantages?
2-Who on the tribe are you meshing with? who could you do without?
3-what is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow?
4-Jeff announced that the tribe will be rating each other from most important to least important. Where do you think you'll fall on the spectrum? Do you think there is a benefit to being near the top? near the bottom?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Sarah Jones

By Wardog
Custom
Quick note: I did make an opening confessional after my quick little one liner in episode 00 20 minutes before the post. I assume people missed it cause everyone saw this post instead, and none of you liked it. So I take that to mean you didn't see it!

1-How do you feel about the tribe split? do you think there are any advantages to being on an all male tribe? any disadvantages?

It doesn't really matter as we're all in alias. I will say it seems the girls are online more than the men at the moment. I will also say its nice because in a swap or late game I will never forget who was on which starting tribe! haha.

2-Who on the tribe are you meshing with? who could you do without?
I mesh best with Charlie. Ron, Randy, Eric are up there as well, kinda in that order. Ace is tagging right behind them. I could do without Matty or Marcus or Devens simply due to low energy.

3-what is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow?

Either or, I'll do whatever gets me to the next week. If creating an alliance will do it I'll do it. If waiting to get pulled into some last second plan will keep me a live I'll do it. If creating a literally South Pacific esque-cult is what I gotta do I'll do it. I need a few to get my bearings first.

4-Jeff announced that the tribe will be rating each other from most important to least important. Where do you think you'll fall on the spectrum? Do you think there is a benefit to being near the top? near the bottom?

I tried to get a few of my closer allies to push me to the top because I want to get any advantage if there is one for being placed high. I put Charlie on the bottom for the same reason but inverted. I think being NEAR but not at the bottom is best for an UTR style game. Me and UTR like games are like oil and water. So I'd rather be at the top, and even if people don't like me I want them to be afraid of targeting me like "well someone must like him" and hopefully someone does!
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Wardog

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Wardog
Custom
Ya know, I don't seem to have my season 35 badge. I'm feeling a little disrespected. Probably why I was only ranked 4th, they weren't sure if I was playing on the season or not eh

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Why do I feel so WEIRD about this tribe? Like what the hell is up with that? They all just act so damn weird.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Robb
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
It's because you're actually playing against a group of AI, and you're our only human test subject.
Wardog liked this

Robb

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wardog
Custom
I just played a different alias I joked I was an AI designed to play a perfect org game like the whole time. Stop stealing my material.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Am I supposed to confess about little things or only for big things? Like can I say I enjoy Eric but his group is so boring. Is that enough for one confessional?

Is saying Randy's music taste is awful/bland/boring too little for a single confessional? Is saying that Ace being online. me messaging him, and him going immediately offline ANNOYING worth its own confessional?

If the top two or the bottom in rankings get some sort of idol clue and DONT give it to me, I'll end them.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Wardog wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:09:21 pm Am I supposed to confess about little things or only for big things? Like can I say I enjoy Eric but his group is so boring. Is that enough for one confessional?

Is saying Randy's music taste is awful/bland/boring too little for a single confessional? Is saying that Ace being online. me messaging him, and him going immediately offline ANNOYING worth its own confessional?

If the top two or the bottom in rankings get some sort of idol clue and DONT give it to me, I'll end them.
For us the more content in your confessional the better, no matter how mundane. It is your conf in the end, so post whatever you feel like posting.
Robb, Wardog liked this

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Wardog
Custom
Ziggy Lichman wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:33:07 pm
Wardog wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:09:21 pm Am I supposed to confess about little things or only for big things? Like can I say I enjoy Eric but his group is so boring. Is that enough for one confessional?

If the top two or the bottom in rankings get some sort of idol clue and DON'T give it to me, I'll end them.
For us the more content in your confessional the better, no matter how mundane. It is your conf in the end, so post whatever you feel like posting.
Oh its my confessional? Okay. I'll show you mundanity. Today class I'm going to teach you about professional counter strike and my perchance to gamble on it.
My personal number 1 rule of gambling, and statisticians are going to HATE me. If you aren't comfortable going all in on a bet, you aren't comfortable enough to make the bet. This rule works really, really well with my second rule is to never bet on someone who is a significant overdog with low return on the bet.

I'm typing this all out to you from a lovely beautiful new gaming computer. How did I earn it? Literally just gambling. I never lifted a goddamn finger to work towards getting this machine. All from pleasure. Because I LOVE competitive counter strike. Analyzing it, and watching the matches play out is truly a GORGEOUS thing. With my two rules in place, I can start with small amounts, and within 5 or so quick bets I can be chilling on hundreds of dollars of profit. I've literally earned enough to get a whole ass new setup and a sick inventory of CS skins.

I won't bore you with the details of how I do my analysis but lets just say my overall profit is insane. If you ever need advice, I'm your guy. I gamble on the NBA as well because the NBA is fun to watch as well and there's a little more framework for place for analyzing it better (but because they have the odds down to a science its less exploitable)

This is very much in line with the way I play survivor. I go all in, I don't hold back, going all in is the only way I get a thrill. If I emotionally detach myself and play on autopilot I usually play better but hell, it ain't fun. We got the big brain me sitting back, analyzing, and making a gamble. Risk and reward, but most importantly the thrill of uncertainty and then coming out on top due to your own smarts, no one else, just yourself.

I just need time to find my groove. I don't always need to dictate my own alliance. But you best believe if I think the gamble of leaving it is going to benefit me, I'm gonna leave it. Eric is a good guy but his alliance isn't my ideal alliance. And if they decide to try and target anyone I care for I'm gonna have to grab Charlie by the ear and hopefully drag him to a new project.

Wardog is not going to let others get their way, at his expense. If people's views line up with mine I have no problem with it, but the second it departs I'll be altering the deal.

The Charlie Eric Chris alliance better pray I don't alter this deal any further.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:14:42 pm Hopefully your game is more interesting than the NBA regular season.
You know whats interesting? Making bank. Individual games become a lot more exciting if you make 500$ if the bucks slaughter their opposition by 12 or more.
Danni Boatwright liked this

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Just made a little over 400 dollars on the grizzlies beating the Wizards. Hell if it was not nerve wracking though haha

Wardog

• Alumni
By Robb
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom

Oh give me more of all of these. :tea:

Robb

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom