17th place | 6-1-1 vote
By Danni Boatwright
One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. What was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Wardog
Custom
Only present on one island It is hiding on grass Start your search in the south And you may find your free pass

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Wardog

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom
By Wardog
Custom
Its gotta do with this fucking eumeceslatiscutatus five lined ass skins ass but I can’t figure it out. Grass = Bamboo and this lizard is only on the one island. Did someone already find it???????

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:27:03 pm One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. What was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
Well, Devens kicked the challenge's ass. Everyone else did fine I think.
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
Yes I think so. I think if its almost swap/merge time taking the option to jump ship and hoping the immunity will last til merge might be something I do later depending. Devens made the right call, no idea for Aurora, I mean, she survived tribal lmao.
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
ACE AND RANDY GOT IDOL CLUES. Ace didn't tell me. Randy did. Ace is gonna pay for that one.
4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
It doesn't. Same ole same ole.
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why?
Ace. for not sharing his idol clue with me.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
I won't share this idol clue with anybody. Mostly cause I feel close to finding it and I WANT IT. Either I'm REALLY close or Ace already found it.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
Everyone just STANDS AROUND like you post it, no you post it. UNBELIEVABLE. and CHRIS POSTS THE PHRASE IN THE PUBLIC CHAT OH MY GOD. WE deserve to lose this one. No way we beat them

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
OKAY THE SECOND CLUE HAS TO DO WITH SCALE> ITS THIS FUCKIGN LIZARd. But I've tried every combination of it. Randy or Ace HAVE to have this idol.

Wardog

• Alumni
By Wardog
Custom
I am the foremost expert on Plestiodon now. Plestiodon finitmus. Plestiodon latiscutatus etc etc

Someone else has this idol. I tried every combination of these names, the latin names both with and without plestiodon. The japanese name of the lizards. Nothing. Ace or Randy have this idol, or someone they told. There is no way around it.

Wardog

• Alumni