Shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that you're in this group. it's a SECRET icon_mml
Congrats on final 9! we're rapidly approaching the end of this game, so if you aren't already playing hard it's time to start!

1-Can you give us a rundown of what the hell happened today?

2-If you had to pick your SPECIAL friends for your SPECIAL hangout, who would you pick at this point? are these the same friends you want in the F3 with you?

3-With the numbers dwindling it will be harder and harder to get a group together to make a move, and it's possible that you may need to work with people who you dislike to make these moves happen. is there anyone in this game that you would refuse to work with?

KEEP IT UP! WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU icon_clap2

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:03:26 pm Shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that you're in this group. it's a SECRET icon_mml
Congrats on final 9! we're rapidly approaching the end of this game, so if you aren't already playing hard it's time to start!

1-Can you give us a rundown of what the hell happened today?

2-If you had to pick your SPECIAL friends for your SPECIAL hangout, who would you pick at this point? are these the same friends you want in the F3 with you?

3-With the numbers dwindling it will be harder and harder to get a group together to make a move, and it's possible that you may need to work with people who you dislike to make these moves happen. is there anyone in this game that you would refuse to work with?

KEEP IT UP! WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU icon_clap2
1. Chris exposed Matty in a really clever way. He was the wild card just as I predicted. I shouldn't have told him he's the Amanda but he totally is. I decided to take a back seat today after getting my way with the Devens vote. Matty was my biggest threat last episode. I did not feel that he was still a threat once he got exposed but swaying the vote off of Matty would have been very difficult and incredibly sus. I live to fight another day. And my rival is still here to give me a bit of cover.

2. I don't care who is in the final 3 with me. I got a taste of getting my way with Devens. Matty credits himself with that but Reem wanted to change the vote because Matty was untrustworthy, and I took control to keep that vote how I wanted it. I want to do it again. I just need to figure out my target. I want to build enough case that it doesn't matter who I am sitting with. I am even falling for Gillian now. Theyre all my special friends. Except Eric. Anyone but Eric in the final 3 with me. I don't want to see that. I don't know who my most special friend is. I hope everyone thinks I'm their special friend. Silly Charlie he's funny he's on the bottom don't even think about Charlie.

3. LOL I should have read through the questions first. But actually no I would totally work with Eric if I needed to. Rivals coming together, c'mon who doesn't love it?

The highlight of the night. Tribal council was boring in comparison. Mimosa Charlie falls just short in immunity challenge. Ushishir.

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
If Reem votes me out there is going to be a Charlie the Unicorn joke on my vote. You can't stop the vortex Charlie. There are actually a ton of good Charlie jokes. I hope no one ever gets to use them because I make to final 3.

Also the Matty sabotage yesterday was stunning gameplay. These people are good. A barrel full of threats and I have to fire into just the right spot. I believe I have a case, but I need to have the best case.
Reem liked this

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
1. Who is the biggest final 3 goat?
Gillian
2. Who would you most expect to be asked back for an All-Star season?
Reem
3. Who is the most likely to win the game?
Lauren
4. Who does not deserve to still be here?
Eric
5. Who would you trust with your life?
Michelle
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury?
Randy
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game?
Eric
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back?
Lauren
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control?
Ron
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game?
Chris
11. Who's the biggest gossip?
Ron

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
I realized about halfway through tribal I wanted Reem to go home. Before the underdogs "alliance" spilled I don't care about that. When I was answering the fluidity question. I realized I wanted it to be more fluid.

Couldn't vote for her though. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Charlie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom