10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Sarah Jones
Another night, another player out the door! The first man has left the game and things are heating up. It's only going to get harder from here :yikes:

1-Were you surprised by the outcome of tonight's vote? why or why not?
2-Matty has officially joined Taraku. How does this impact your plans?
3-Gun to your head, who do you want off your tribe next :gun: :gun:
4-Now that a weekend has passed on these tribes, have you noticed any changes? who is cozying up with who?

Sarah Jones

By Matty
Posts Custom
1: not at all. i carefully maneuvered my way around both tribes while i could to ensure who i wanted to go, would go. with wardog gone, im sitting in a better spot than ever. do i think he was after me? no. but did i want him involved in my endgame? no. thinking into the future i needed him out of the way as soon as possible, and i got my way.
2: oo a question all about me how nice. ill talk more about my personal plans in a seperate confessional, i promise you wont be dissapointed.
3: hmm... ron. doesn't fit into my plans.
4: ill also go into that in my confessional. i need to lay everything out in one spot.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
so wardog is voted out.. perfect. on taraku we have three duos: michelle&lauren, reem&gillian, charlie&marcus. ron and wardog sat on the outside, unaware of their position. im sure a lot of people question why i would keep the duos in the game, but unlike everyone else in this game i have information on everyone and every tribe dynamic. wardog and ron, unlike the other six are erratic, untrustworthy players. i truly believe i have worked a connection and a spot within all three duos, and i dont think anyone has even noticed. if we are to lose another challenge, im definitely pushing for a ron vote. once we hit the merge the groups will most likely be: charlie, marcus, chris, randy and myself. ace, devens, eric and chris. reem, gillian, susie, crystal and myself. and aurora, michelle, lauren and myself. my loyaly lies most with the older women, theyre a bigger group, who arent unbreakably tight, and are a lot more trustworthy than anyone else. reem is my number one and i plan on going to the end of the game with her.. not the very end, because i see the threat she is, but the longer we are together the better. right now my focus is on eliminating the men.. i see the fractures in the women, i see the spot i have in both groups. the men have no use to me. ron, as long as youre here youre on my hitlist. i havent been to tribal yet, but once i light my torch im lighting your ass up as well. no one is using you as a number on my watch, theres no room for outliers.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Danni Boatwright
Matty wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:15:58 pm but once i light my torch im lighting your ass up as well. no one is using you as a number on my watch, theres no room for outliers.
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

So would it work better for your plans if this tribe kept going to tribal? or would you like to avoid it as much as possible?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
from what i heard from susie.. theres a good chance that they have the numbers to vote off a guy. would i mind seeing tribal again? no. but i have no idea when we plan on merging.. i dont want to go too many times or else ill be forced to play my cards a lot earlier than expected.
Danni Boatwright liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
another round, another week of safety. things are working out exactly how i hoped they would. at the challenge i was labelled the most slothy, and i wouldnt have it any other way. i got probably the least negative one. to me, a sloth is someone who is lazy and doesnt really care. i know that isnt me, and my alliance members know that isnt me. im in control of this game, so if people think im 'slothy' that works in my favor, immensly. the smaller the target on my back the better. but in concerns to safety, im now the only person that hasnt been in danger of getting voted out. that could be a bad thing, as its something people will definitely talk about, but this wasnt in my control. i didnt ask to go to exile, i wasnt even on for immunity. no one has seen my challenge strength, and im going to use that to my advantage once we merge. im hoping susie can hold on and the girls can get randy to take out one of the guys. if ace, devens or eric could leave that puts me one step closer to my goal of being the last man standing.

Matty

• Alumni