10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Sarah Jones
Another girl bites the dust and we're one round closer to the merge. Congratulations and good luck!

1. Crystal went home on Taraku, were you shocked? Or was it just another day in the office?
2. What did you make of the answers at today's challenge? Do you think any of the sins given to your tribe mates were inaccurate?
3. As the numbers get smaller, the merge becomes focused on people's minds. Do you believe the merge dynamics will be defined by the original men vs women tribes, the swap tribes, or something else entirely?
4. Who do you think is the person you can trust the most on this tribe? Is that person also who you trust the most in the entire game? Do you see yourself in the end with this person?

Sarah Jones

By Matty
Posts Custom
1: honestly yeah, i was a little shocked. but crystal was probably the girl on atlasova i talked to the least, so if it was between the three i dont mind that it was her.
2: lmao yeah most of them were inaccurate.. ron is just not the best when it comes to perception in this game and im sure he didnt know what half the words meant anyway.
3: maybe for others, certainly not for me. my entire post-merge plan revolves around the women. their mistrust in eachother, and their trust in me.
4: reem is been my number one and i doubt that'll change. i dont want to sit next to her at the end but i want her for as long as i can have her.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom