10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Danni Boatwright

And another one gone! A few questions for you as we head into an easy day "off" and the third round of the game!

1-So far you've won two immunity challenges and are up in the numbers! Has this lead to a sense of tribe unity? or are you sensing cracks in ranks?
2-Who are you currently feeling closest to on the tribe?
3-Are you planning on being Taraku strong for as long as you can? Or do you have bigger plans for your game?
4-Who are you rooting for in Winners at War?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Nate
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Hello Matty!

Lurker here and I would like to congratulate you for being the tenth annual Nate winner pick of the season (TM) and here's the lowdown on the high ground that you need to succeed after you've already earned the most honourable honour:

1. Nate winner picks need to be able to CUT IT UP and BRING THE HEAT - what do you think differentiates you from the pack of indiscriminate avatars this season? In twenty-seven words or less - What do you think is your DIFFERENTIATING FEATURE that will give you this W?

2. Nate winner picks, like a good college essay or a bad job interview, all bring their own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and OFF-THE WALL charisma, but are still quite easy to simplify their essence into a single sentence. They call it a catchphrase because people get CATCHED by your PHRASE. How would you describe your gameplay in a single catchphrase?

3. Nate winner picks, much like Academy Award winning film "Citizen Kane" have a BITCHIN' SOUNDTRACK. For example, the songs "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" by the Wu-Tang Clan and the opera "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" by WAGNER were inspired by my winner picks of the past. If you had a single song that would play as you win the final immunity challenge cementing yourself as the winner of the season, what would that song be?

Thank You and You Better Not Fuck It Up for All My Winner Picks of Seasons Past!
Matty liked this

Nate

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Matty
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:57:52 pm

And another one gone! A few questions for you as we head into an easy day "off" and the third round of the game!

1-So far you've won two immunity challenges and are up in the numbers! Has this lead to a sense of tribe unity? or are you sensing cracks in ranks?
No i dont think this is a unity game. Im positive groups have been forming, and i know because i am in one of them. I just hope my group is real.
2-Who are you currently feeling closest to on the tribe?
From what ive heard and seen, i feel like myself marcus and charlie might be on the outs a bit. I trust them and i trust chris. randy im not positive about. we'll see what happens with the others.
3-Are you planning on being Taraku strong for as long as you can? Or do you have bigger plans for your game?
i cant wait to meet the girls, thats when i think my game will really flourish. i get along great with women.
4-Who are you rooting for in Winners at War?
PARVATI KIM NATALIE AND DANNI.. period.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Matty
Custom Posts
Nate wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47:56 pm Hello Matty!

Lurker here and I would like to congratulate you for being the tenth annual Nate winner pick of the season (TM) and here's the lowdown on the high ground that you need to succeed after you've already earned the most honourable honour:

1. Nate winner picks need to be able to CUT IT UP and BRING THE HEAT - what do you think differentiates you from the pack of indiscriminate avatars this season? In twenty-seven words or less - What do you think is your DIFFERENTIATING FEATURE that will give you this W?
My experience. I know how to play this game and I plan on running circles around everyone. Just wait till things start to pick up and we need to send someone packing.

2. Nate winner picks, like a good college essay or a bad job interview, all bring their own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and OFF-THE WALL charisma, but are still quite easy to simplify their essence into a single sentence. They call it a catchphrase because people get CATCHED by your PHRASE. How would you describe your gameplay in a single catchphrase?
I'm not afraid to cut a bitch, on-screen or off-screen.

3. Nate winner picks, much like Academy Award winning film "Citizen Kane" have a BITCHIN' SOUNDTRACK. For example, the songs "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" by the Wu-Tang Clan and the opera "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" by WAGNER were inspired by my winner picks of the past. If you had a single song that would play as you win the final immunity challenge cementing yourself as the winner of the season, what would that song be?
Movies by Weyes Blood playing during the epic final endurance challenge side by side my biggest competition, thinking back on everything ive accomplished during the season

Thank You and You Better Not Fuck It Up for All My Winner Picks of Seasons Past!
Its an honor to be picked... wont let you down

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
yes yes i get it i have not been that bitch that i was born to be.. but its really not my fault. my dumbfuck tribe had to win every damn challenge.. like i really wanted to get into some real strategy. I've been busy with school shit but now that thats over my main focus is proving i deserve to be here, that im a good player, and im not someone thats going to float to the end. now that i can get to know these girls, i feel like my game is about to really start. if im your winner pick, you are going to be happy for the next few weeks.

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts