10th Place - Voted Out 9-1 - 4th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Final 10 baby! You've successfully outlasted half of the cast and are well on your way to the end!

1-another split vote! Who do you think voted with you? who voted against you? anyone surprise you with their decision?

2-The votes have seemed chaotic from an outsider's perspective. Are there clear lines on who is working with who? or are the lines constantly shifitng?

3-Did you learn anything about your standing in the tribe during tonight's challenge?

4-who is your biggest competition in the game?

Any other thoughts? comments? insults? please share them with us :)

icon_bananadance

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:11:18 pm Final 10 baby! You've successfully outlasted half of the cast and are well on your way to the end!

1-another split vote! Who do you think voted with you? who voted against you? anyone surprise you with their decision?

the votes went lauren randy chris eric devens on one side, reem gillian ron michelle charlie and myself on the other.. i knew going in it would be me in the middle and im just hoping i've done enough to keep both sides in my corner lol. no one surprised me, other than myself... i mean chris

2-The votes have seemed chaotic from an outsider's perspective. Are there clear lines on who is working with who? or are the lines constantly shifitng?

i think the lines at tribal are the lines in the tribe, and its hard to see anyone other than myself and charlie switching over. but i guess anything is possible right..

3-Did you learn anything about your standing in the tribe during tonight's challenge?

that im at the top, and everyone seems to trust me. i knew that already, and im sure everyone else knows that as well. theres a target on my back, but i think people know im more use to them here than i am in the jury.

4-who is your biggest competition in the game?

reem and chris are my biggest threats ive said it once and ill say it again. they are the best players on both sides and i trylu think they are holding their groups together.

Any other thoughts? comments? insults? please share them with us :)

sarah and jeff pls dont hate me i promise i wont make new threads for every confessional ever again :teary: :teary:

icon_bananadance
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Matty

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matty
Custom Posts
this cant end well can it? right now im still caught between two sides and according to lauren, randy is starting to suspect i flipped. i mean hes right, but the others cant know that. i think i made a stupid decision lying about my vote, if i ever try to flip on reems group then they can just tell the others what i did. it looks like all ties with chris, eric, randy and lauren have been severed and im not happy about it. im gonna try my best to figure out a way to make this all work in my favour. right now it looks like lauren still trusts me, and im gonna hold on to that. if i can spin this on randy and send him home, it may be in my best interest. this is the dirtiest i've felt in this game, and all because i wanted to keep my relationship with reem and gillian. i wish i could talk a few people fro each side and make my own group, but the line is in the fucking sand, but its not a line its a trench. and im inside that trench trying to climb out and end up on the right side, but idk which that is.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Matty

• Alumni
By Matty
Custom Posts
after a lot of consideration, i tell lauren i was the one that flipped. i knew that no matter what things were gonna end bad, but if i could salvage one relationship it would be hers. after lying to her face for hours idk how much she trusts me, but i think her options are sort of limited. im gonna spend the next few days showing her that i have her back. what im looking at now is for us to join the majority, and pick off chris randy and eric. from there, me lauren charlie and michelle can take the majority and overthrow reem. it seems like a perfect plan right now, but theres so many variables and things are changing constantly. i still dont know what the men are going to think of me in the morning, i could easily be losing three important jury votes by cutting them off, but i need to do what it takes to stay in the game. the men are dead to be, frankly, and im ready to move forward without em.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Matty

• Alumni