5th Place - Voted Out 3-2 - 9th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
One down, many more to go! Congrats on surviving your first weekend in the Kuril islands. It looks like the game is ramping up, and we have a couple questions for you about tonight's events.

1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. What was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23:40 pm1-Walk us through the immunity challenge. What was your team's approach, and do you think you worked well together?
I mean, I just declared that I could post images in a thread so I didn't have to try in the puzzle portion. I mean, as long as they saw me posting something I felt like it was productive. I'm not too bright when it comes to, well, all challenges.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23:40 pm2-The tribe rankings afforded the lowest ranking tribe member the opportunity to jump ship and neither person took the offer. do you think this was the right choice?
I think it was for the most part, Devens would've went to the losing side and now that we won the second immunity challenge, he would've left this round. I think it's interesting that the lowest person the rankings this round got clues to the idol. I'm not as talkative with Ron as I use to be, but let's hope someone in my alliance can take over for that.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23:40 pm3-Any fun drama related to the tribe rankings? Spill for us. We're thirsty for some drama.
I'll just talk about the current ones because I'm late. I don't like that I landed #1 and got fuck all for it, but that's life. I guess I'm looking really good in front of my tribe and that's the name of the game, but I don't want to look like too much of a threa.t Thank god I'm an actual moron and publicly posted the answer to the immunity challenge LMAO so hopefully the tribe collectively just sees me a lovable idiot for now. I'm not threatening at all, just drag me to the end.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23:40 pm4-With Victoria gone, it appears we have 19 active players in this game. how does this effect your strategy moving forward?
Sad to see that rep go out, but whatever one less person in the way.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23:40 pm5-If you could vote one person out right now for an extremely petty reason, who would it be and why?

I'd want to vote out Ron so there wouldn't any be waves caused between Charlie and myself, but if Matty did leave then I'd be fine with that. We kind of got ourselves into a bind and are trying to our best to avoid getting caught lol.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11:45 am
Chris wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:28:09 pm I'm late
Sorry didn't mean to knock you up :wink:

did you get any blowback for the challenge mishap? or do you think you're good with enough people for it not to matter?
It's yours? grabs coat hanger

I didn't actually! I think I was hard enough on myself, groveling for forgiveness, that they didn't feel the need to sour on me. Plus, the fact that we won the immunity challenge kind of just cancels it out. I helped out with ~one word so I'm not totally useless. Like I said, if anything I'm hoping that me being a moron in the immunity challenge just took off any possible heat I could've had getting rated as #1 in the rankings. I want people to know that I'm just stupid and and a loyal vote no matter what :inlove:

Felt nice to sign on for once and have OTHER PEOPLE ping me first. Matty and Eric swooped in and that raises points with me :dunno: Matty dropped that I'm his closest ally which is just another notch in my belt. This is beginning to feel more like the bachelor with how many boys want to be with me :hot: I'm not even tryna brag here, I don't want to be in this situation. I feel like I'm playing too aggressive of a social game. I never aim to be UTR with it, but I certainly don't want to be OTT.

I also feel like I could easily get caught with this and to be honest, I think I wouldn't mind a swap just to shake things up. Since I'm good with literally the entire tribe, it would just make things flow a little more easier if it was broken a bit. Unless I get split up from Charlie, then I just want to stay put and we can just play gang bang.

I try to be as upfront as possible with Charlie because I don't want nor do I need him to get paranoid about our relationship. I can't have him doubt me especially with how many other people think I'm 100% with them. That's my plan of acton right now and I do think it's the right one. If Charlie throws me under the bus then he was just going to do it anyway and there's nothing I could've done.

I hope that's not the case though because end game for me is still me and him at Final 2. I do feel like I have a goal, other than just winning, and it does make me feel more motivated.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom