5th Place - Voted Out 3-2 - 9th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
:fire: CHRIS, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN :fire:

So glad I was able to convince you to apply this season! You stuck true to your MO of playing with a ride or die until they died for you, and I honestly thought you had found a way to snake yourself to the F3. 5th place looks good on both of us though icon_king

Where do you think things went wrong for you? Anything you would do differently on a second chance? Would you consider coming back at some point?

Enjoy ponderosa. As you can tell, they're rabid in there :devil:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:12:35 pm :fire: CHRIS, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN :fire:

So glad I was able to convince you to apply this season! You stuck true to your MO of playing with a ride or die until they died for you, and I honestly thought you had found a way to snake yourself to the F3. 5th place looks good on both of us though icon_king
Thank you so much for having me play. This game was so different than any proboards/ndim game I’ve ever played and I loved every step of the way. The stress, fun, blindsides and fights were all promised and it absolutely delivered. I hope I wasn’t a complete flop to you and the other hosts and hopefully you all got something out of watching me play, even if it was to laugh at my idiocy. :p

I told you that’s it’s the only game I know how to play! I don’t care about flashy game moves and betraying people for the sake of being a villain. If you’re real with me then I’ll give it back and I had a solid group of people that I would’ve done anything to keep them around. I really thought I had Michelle out this round, but I guess Gillian was bluffing to me hardcore. It doesn’t make much sense to me for her to go against Michelle in the end, but whatever!

I’m actually pulling for Ron and Charlie here and would love to see them pull out the win. I never had a bond with Michelle and, as you know, that means more to me than ~staying the shadows while voting people out~ can ever prove. I think both Ron and Charlie deserve it and I would be proud to have them as my season of Stranded’s winner.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:12:35 pm Where do you think things went wrong for you?
Everything went downhill for me the round that Randy voted out Eric. After that I basically knew I was completely screwed. Eric was my rock, my shield, my ride-or-die, the person I needed with me at the end of the game. Just purely making sure Eric made it to FTC with me would’ve given the entire jury a literal visual of my game. After he left and Randy betrayed me I knew the only options were to work with Charlie and Ron. As you know, I had reservations about it and didn’t trust them all that much. At that point, Lauren was the only person in the game and I refused to leave her out to dry. I tried to save her, but it was all for nothing because there was no way that Charlie and Ron were ever going to keep her.

Seeing both Eric and Lauren leave subsequently was the worst and I had to actually make decisions on my own. I tried to use my social charm to win Charlie and Ron back over, but it was only able to carry me through one round. I think they saw Randy as a huge immunity threat which was a nice shield to extend me to Final 5.

Being 30 seconds too late on that challenge stings, but I’m also impressed I got second! :D I never thought that would ever happen for me so I was personally proud of that. :grin:
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:12:35 pm Anything you would do differently on a second chance?
Be better at challenges? I think my game was pretty good in regards to strategy and social prowess. Like, I definitely kept slipping every time I’d take a slip, but I normally would catch myself before I completely busted my ass. Entering the jury was a bittersweet feeling because they all basically told me they would’ve vote for me to win, but the fact I was one round too short makes me wish they all told me I was a goat.

My alliance with Charlie is something I will be taking away from this ORG and reassessing for future games. Was the swap what damaged it? Did he always plan on slicing my throat open? I may have jumped the gun on committing to him, but it’s also my fault as well. I was just as sketch to him as he was to me during the merge. I often wonder if we were just placed perfectly on opposing sides that we were just so far down the pecking order it never came to a point where one of us had to be faced with voting for the other.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:12:35 pm Would you consider coming back at some point?
Ayyyyyyyye. :yikes:

Of course. :smile: I’d be flattered and honored if you all asked me to play again!
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:12:35 pm Enjoy ponderosa. As you can tell, they're rabid in there :devil:
I love this entire cast <3 I’m HYPED for the reveal.
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom