5th Place - Voted Out 3-2 - 9th Juror
By Sarah Jones
Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml

1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.
2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?
3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?
4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?

Good luck!

Sarah Jones

By Chris
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:07 pm Congrats on making it through your first tribal council as a merged tribe! You’ve made it to the jury, take a moment to celebrate! icon_mml
Humble brag, but I was scared for my life that I was going to get my first ever pre-jury placement in the history of my entire ORG career, lol. I’m chilled now that jury started so at least I’m datable.
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:07 pm1. Tonight was a wild tribal council, walk us through the decision for you and the events that took place before and during TC.
I don’t even know how to describe what even happened. I was under the impression that it was going to be myself or Eric at this vote, but when Eric snatched that immunity I figured I was DONE FOR. Meanwhile, my conversations with Reem came to an absolute screeching halt and I was born at night, but not last night! It’s so easy to read people in ORGs because, for some reason, people get nervous through monitors which is wild to me. But I also peruse /pol/ so I’m not afraid of anything, lol. After Aurora pretty much told me Reem was GUNNING for me I just went on the offensive and started campaigning about how she’s a snake and spent the last two days grooming me to flip on the girls. Maybe it was a stretch of a truth, but it’s still pretty accurate. With the leaks coming from Randy and Matty, we were able to identify that they settled on Matty.

I think Eric and I talking to Lauren and letting her know about what a disgusting ugly snake Reem is got her to flip? I don’t get why Michelle voted out Aurora tbf, but I knew she was as soon as Charlie slipped up and told me Michelle was voting her out. If we’re being honest, I ain’t even mad. The girls literally imploded on themselves for whatever reason and, while I’d rather Reem have gone, it was between two girls and that was just *French kiss*

When Ron signed on he formed a group chat with myself and Charlie to figure out what to do. We basically figured that we were the swings in this situation and tried to figure out what to do. I’m not stupid, I know they both wanted to keep Reem over Aurora because I’m pretty sure Ron set up the counter Aurora vote, lmao. Despite Matty’s little paranoid lie, LMAO everyone was just in utter panic. I trust Ron because he tells me things and wants to work with me and I’m more inclined to work with him because he lumped me in with Charlie. That being said, this past vote kind of showed everyone’s true colors and I don’t think Charlie is my white knight like I had thought. I’m not against him or anything, but he definitely not someone I think I can be 100% transparent with. I think he has other people ahead of people, for whatever reason, but that’s just what I’m feeling right now.

I hate the mommy alliance and they’re my target this round. I want to push Devens’ idol to everyone and that’s what I’m hyper focused on.
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:07 pm2. We’re at the point where anyone leaving will be on the jury, is there anyone here that you wish wouldn’t be on the jury? Why?
Nah, there’s no one here that I particularly hate or wish wasn’t on the jury. I mean, I’d love to have swapped Devens for Ace, but that’s not going to happen. Devens is awful and I hope everyone collectively despises him, hahaha.
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:07 pm3. As we’re going forward, how do you intend to stay in this game through the next couple votes? Are you worried about your place in this game or do you feel secure?
I always worry about my place in the game and constantly think that I’m screwed. I voted in the minority the last two votes which would give people a reason to target me, but I think I have enough allies on the other side (Ron, Charlie) that wouldn’t want to give me up that easily if the vote decided to fall on me. I’m trying to play this outcast/scrappy game while attempting to remain clued in from people on the inside. Externally, I’m sure people are assuming that I’m with Eric and Lauren, which I am, but internally I am the most with Ron and Charlie.

I love Eric and I don’t even intend on turning on him or voting for him, but he just has so many targets. Ron wants to vote out Randy or Eric this round, but I definitely want to try to at least flush Devens idol, which everyone is pretty on board for. I’ll try to push Ron in Randy’s direction over Eric, because I need Eric here and I don’t want him to go. I can’t wait to vote in the minority for the third time in a row! Just call me Eddie Fox.

I do know that I’m against Susie, Reem, Gillian and Devens and that won’t change.
Sarah Jones wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46:07 pm4.Have fun with this last one. What do you wish you could say to your least favorite player left in this game?

Good luck!
gross
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts