5th Place - Voted Out 3-2 - 9th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
icon_chaos FINAL. 6. We're solidly in the endgame and it's time to play for the win! icon_chaos

1-Rank the remaining players from most likely to win to least likely to win. Where do you see yourself on that list?

2-How important are immunity wins down the final stretch? do you think you'll stand a chance at winning any of them?

3-The jury was out in full force tonight. Did any of their reactions surprise you? do you think it's their true feelings or are they just messing with you?

As always, feel free to leave any other thoughts or comments here as well. Finish strong!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Chris
Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00:37 pm icon_chaos FINAL. 6. We're solidly in the endgame and it's time to play for the win! icon_chaos

1-Rank the remaining players from most likely to win to least likely to win. Where do you see yourself on that list?
Most Likely to make FTC:
1. Charlie
2. Ron
3. Michelle
4. Gillian
5. Chris
6. Randy

Most Likely to Win if at FTC:
1. Chris (sorry it’s my NPD)
2. Gillian
3. Michelle
4. Charlie
5. Ron
6. Randy
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00:37 pm 2-How important are immunity wins down the final stretch? do you think you'll stand a chance at winning any of them?
I don’t think immunity wins are important at all, lol. I’m not someone who deals with challenges and wastes their time and effort on something that I will never ever win. I’m not going to compete with robots on the internet who know how to develop macros or wild tech-savvy kids.

Winning immunity is crucial and I think it will be my demise because I will not be able to pull one off which will probably knock me out in the next three rounds, but oh well. I’ve never been impressed with people who win challenges or even threatened by them. Challenge wins are a zero factor to me.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00:37 pm 3-The jury was out in full force tonight. Did any of their reactions surprise you? do you think it's their true feelings or are they just messing with you?
I think Reem and Susie are just dumb cunts if we’re being honest. Very bitter, gross and ugly women who got voted out over a week ago and who I haven’t thought about in 5ever.

I don’t care what they say because even if I make it to the end I’ll tell them to go fuck themselves. Especially if they act holier than thou and expect me to blow up their ego. I don’t give a fuck about Matty either, he’s a cuck soyboy who betrayed his alliance of men who Reem/Gilly who never had any allegiance to them.

Lauren and Eric? I can write a novel about just how amazing those two human beings are. I think I’d be able to get both of their votes if I make it to the end and I’d be content with just that. I’ll still try for others, but I also don’t have huuuuge hopes on making it further.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00:37 pm As always, feel free to leave any other thoughts or comments here as well. Finish strong!
I’m praying that I can squeak past Final 6 this round. I know that Randy may be on the hot seat and he wants Ron out which should trigger Ron wanting Randy out for that reason. I think my game plan this round is just to stick hardcore with Charlie and follow his lead. I think, now that it’s down to Final 6 and all the major threats are gone, Charlie has a lot of power. He’s done an amazing job at balancing the two sides of power and I just have to hope he wants to side with me.

I’ve been pushing just how much of a jury threat Gillian is and how she’s been bragging about all the moves she’s made this entire game. As long as people constantly see that my sights are set on Gillian then I shouldn’t get myself tangled in any mess. I chatted with Michelle for most of the morning so I guess no one’s told her yet how I tried to flip it against her minutes prior? lol oop

I’ll try for immunity, but probably start to shrug the minute it begins and begin thinking of a strategic plan instead. This has been an idolless game and with it (probably being the final round?) of idols, I can see people playing it for laughs. I’ll be tugging at Charlie’s heartstrings over the course of the next few days and pray to God he doesn’t want to vote me out. I need to propose a Final 3 of us three, but it makes me think they have prearranged plans since they took out Lauren last night.

Hopefully Gilly vs Randy vs Ron comes to fruition, like people seem to be telling me, and I can fly under the radar once again. I’m going to tether myself to Charlie and Ron and make sure they know I’m under their command. <3
Ziggy Lichman liked this

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Chris
Posts Custom
Michelle is pitching a Ron boot to me, but I think going to the end with Gilly or Michelle is a death wish. I told Ron today my concerns with going to the end with the two girls and let him know how DOWN I am for a Final 3 of him, myself and Charlie.

Blegh.

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Chris
Posts Custom
1. Unfortunately when the game began they didn't show, and became the first one to go

2. In a shocking twist with a rushed purge, they were first out of the brand new merge.

3. The least popular player at the merge, misplayed an idol on a panicky urge.

4. At their last tribal Council they went out with a fury. He soon found himself seated on jury
5. This person became the jury host, when they were sent home by an extra vote
6. Blindsided straight out of the game, the sole boot of Taraku was their claim to fame
7. Voted by tribemates most likely to win, recently their game took a tailspin
8. Oldest by age but youngest by heart, taken out as a threat when they played the part
9. On a different time zone but not around the least, they were taken out for being the biggest competition beast.
10. Voted out five to four, now known for angry emojis galore

Chris

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom