6th Place - Voted Out 5-1 - 8th Juror
By Danni Boatwright

And another one gone! A few questions for you as we head into an easy day "off" and the third round of the game!

1-So far you've won two immunity challenges and are up in the numbers! Has this lead to a sense of tribe unity? or are you sensing cracks in ranks?
2-Who are you currently feeling closest to on the tribe?
3-Are you planning on being Taraku strong for as long as you can? Or do you have bigger plans for your game?
4-Who are you rooting for in Winners at War?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nate
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hello Randy!

Lurker here and I would like to congratulate you for being the tenth annual Nate winner pick of the season (TM) and here's the lowdown on the high ground that you need to succeed after you've already earned the most honourable honour:

1. Nate winner picks need to be able to CUT IT UP and BRING THE HEAT - what do you think differentiates you from the pack of indiscriminate avatars this season? In twenty-seven words or less - What do you think is your DIFFERENTIATING FEATURE that will give you this W?

2. Nate winner picks, like a good college essay or a bad job interview, all bring their own UNIQUE PERSONALITY and OFF-THE WALL charisma, but are still quite easy to simplify their essence into a single sentence. They call it a catchphrase because people get CATCHED by your PHRASE. How would you describe your gameplay in a single catchphrase?

3. Nate winner picks, much like Academy Award winning film "Citizen Kane" have a BITCHIN' SOUNDTRACK. For example, the songs "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit" by the Wu-Tang Clan and the opera "Der Ring Des Nibelungen" by WAGNER were inspired by my winner picks of the past. If you had a single song that would play as you win the final immunity challenge cementing yourself as the winner of the season, what would that song be?

Thank You and You Better Not Fuck It Up for All My Winner Picks of Seasons Past!

Nate

• Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom