6th Place - Voted Out 5-1 - 8th Juror
By Danni Boatwright
Another wild night of Stranded! Another player out the door, new tribes, and 3 full days to get to know each other before your next move. As we head into the weekend, here are a few questions for you to think about:

1-Who are you most excited to see on your tribe? Who are you least excited to see?
2-Were you surprised by Michelle and Ace's tribe choices?
3-Whats your plan to survive on this tribe?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Randy
Custom Posts
Ill do a video soon but right now the guys are FUCKING BORING AND WANT TO STICK TO TRIBE LINES, WHICH IS TECHNICALLY SEXIST

wait why does that shock me its a bunch of men

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Custom Posts
My immediate thought is to work with the women, like i said before i do get along better with then compared to men, but even then i have been blending well with the men

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Randy
Posts Custom
My slight lies are helping my bonds immensely. I wouldn't be in this good of a position if I was playing as a 19 year old who's been playing these games for 4 years, instead the man in his late 20s trying this out for the first time has a lot of potential to take this game down. The question remains, how much respect will this end up earning? Yeah, its scummy, but you give me the ability to change my identity and damnit I going to do the best thing to further myself

The one major thing I didn't lie about was being deathly scared lastnight, i seriously don't know why the lights went out in my street it was hella weird

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
Just saw this, my logic behind it was that I thought these people couldn't count, and I was mistaken. Also I just try to avoid challenges to save my life

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom