6th Place - Voted Out 5-1 - 8th Juror
By Ziggy Lichman
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
A close vote, an idol play, and a girl out the door!

1. Were you shocked by the way the vote went? Or was it just another day in the office
2. What did you make of the answers at today's challenge? Do you think any of sins given to you tribe mates were inaccurate?
3. As the numbers get smaller, the merge becomes focused on people's minds. Do you believe the merge dynamics will be defined by the original men vs women tribes, the swap tribes, or something else entirely?
4. Who do you think is the person you can trust the most on this tribe? Is that person also who you trust the most in the entire game? Do you see yourself in the end with this person?

Ziggy Lichman

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Hello! Lurker here with a couple of mid episode questions for you!

1. What was your reaction when you read the challenge rules? Did you have a plan going into it? What did you hope would happen?
2. How did you feel about the outcome of the challenge? What do you think of your tribemates’ decisions?
3. You’ve got tribal in less than 24 hours. Is it scramble time? What’s your dream plan? What are your chances of pulling it off?

As always, feel free to share any thoughts you have as they spontaneously fill your head!

Loveita

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aurora asked me if i liked cheese. And that it was a critical question. I fully believe that i would of been voted off if i said no given her actions in the game.

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Randy
Posts Custom
Aurora: What do you call melted cheese between two pieces of toasted bread?
Me: Grilled Cheese?
Aurora: Ah so close Randy
Me: What do you call it?
Aurora: toasy cheese
OKAY FULLY CONVINCED SHE IS OFF THE DEEP END

Randy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom